FS: 2003 Land Cruiser - Phoenix, Az

sdj

For sale: a two owner 2003 Land Cruiser with navigation, 3rd row seats and cd changer in console. As of today, a little over 105,xxx miles. An Arizona vehicle. Land Cruiser is stock except for the following: (i) 2" OME lift; (ii) metaltech sliders; and (iii) prodigy trailer brake controller (for my AT Horizon). All three were installed by Sierra Expeditions. I still have the factoring running boards, which are included in the sale. The LC sits on 4 275/65/18 BF Goodrich T/A KO tires and has a matching spare.

I purchased the LC in 2009. Prior owner had it dealer maintained and I am fairly certain that the prior owner never took it on a dirt road. Since I have owned it, all maintenance has been done at Camelback Toyota by Murph and his team.

Its outdoor adventures have been limited to forest roads and mild trails for my hunting, fishing and camping adventures. The LC does have a little desert pin stripping.

Expo sale price is $18,750 (KBB values it at apx 22,000).

I regret that this day has come. Unfortunately, with two growing kids and three dogs, my Land Cruiser is not quite big enough to transport all of us any more. While I will miss it dearly, I would prefer it to go to someone who will appreciate it and use it as a Land Cruiser should be used. I am happy to send more pictures or show to any interested party.

Steve

Attachments

• IMG_0786.jpg
    IMG_0786.jpg
    564.9 KB · Views: 398
  • IMG_0787.jpg
    IMG_0787.jpg
    564.5 KB · Views: 351

sdj

It has the CDL otherwise not locked. If you IM me an email address I can send more photos.

sdj

I now have a copy of the full Toyota service records for the Land Cruiser. All services have been done. I can email service records to anyone that is interested.

Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles