The SOS Report. The Full Story

ASDTANK

SO mindlessly reading thru reports while sitting in my cube farm of a call center while reading this story for the last couple hours has completely saved my Friday. Blackdawg you and frankenstein are a hell of a team, and having your DAD be recovery was an epic point to start the story on. i'm glad all ended well. Hopefully school was fun hahaha. again thanks for an excellent story.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
SO mindlessly reading thru reports while sitting in my cube farm of a call center while reading this story for the last couple hours has completely saved my Friday. Blackdawg you and frankenstein are a hell of a team, and having your DAD be recovery was an epic point to start the story on. i'm glad all ended well. Hopefully school was fun hahaha. again thanks for an excellent story.

Glad to make your Friday all the better :D It was one hell of a trip. Thank you for reading and replying! Have a great weekend.

jerdog53

Explorer
Was an absolutely lovely time reading through this trip report, thank you for taking us along.

We have been planning on doing this trail in July and I have been doing research on the Morrison trail and ran across your thread and was taken back by the photography and the story.

Oddly enough we lived in Basin Wy for over 4 years and never heard of this trail, did the Boulder Basin trail several times over in the Bighorns but not this trail hence putting it on the schedule.

Thanks for the ride! :safari-rig:

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Was an absolutely lovely time reading through this trip report, thank you for taking us along.

We have been planning on doing this trail in July and I have been doing research on the Morrison trail and ran across your thread and was taken back by the photography and the story.

Oddly enough we lived in Basin Wy for over 4 years and never heard of this trail, did the Boulder Basin trail several times over in the Bighorns but not this trail hence putting it on the schedule.

Thanks for the ride! :safari-rig:

Hey thanks man for reading and replying!

I loved Boulder basin! Did it last summer finally. Super fun trail.

Morrison is fun man. My first time it was a blast. On this trip it just went..crazy haha

But it's totally do able a fun. Goose is the real treat though. Check out lander too! Some fun trails there

shwaa

Incredible photography. What a cool trip. This one of those trips were I'm thinking, yea I'd sit this one out with my 2WD Prerunner :)

Thanks for sharing

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Incredible photography. What a cool trip. This one of those trips were I'm thinking, yea I'd sit this one out with my 2WD Prerunner :)

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for reading! You could do....some of it. Not all of it though haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles