3 Wheel Carver

datrupr

Expedition Leader
I remember seeing Top Gear do a review on the Carver, it was pretty cool. I don't think they are DOT approved for the US though. I will see if I can dig up the video and post it up.

Doin_It

Adventurer
Looks like fun alright, it would take some getting used to, the way it leans. BUT..........$45,000, ouch, plus more $$'s for some of the avaliable options. I don't know, the Mrs. would get up tight over here I know that for sure. Oh well......Dreamers never die, just the dreams, so they say.

S

Scenic WonderRunner

It's interesting......and good looking. But with only 40 MPG I don't see the point. Now if it was getting 80mpg+ it would be even more interesting! I would never drive something like that here in SO. CA. though.....you would just get run over by all the cell phone packin' soccer mom's in their massive SUV's........! Then they would scream at me while being hauled off in the stretcher that it was my fault!

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Doin_It said:
Looks like fun alright, it would take some getting used to, the way it leans. BUT..........$45,000, ouch, plus more $$'s for some of the avaliable options. I don't know, the Mrs. would get up tight over here I know that for sure. Oh well......Dreamers never die, just the dreams, so they say.

X2...

I also remember seeing it on car and driver or something along those lines. Looks like fun, and nothing like some great gas milage and being covered from the elements.... I wonder if you could hook a trailer up to it?

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
Doin_It said:

Yup, very cool...too much $$ though. You can get a lot of rig for 30K Euro! Heck, that's a BMW GS Adventure and a Prius!

-H-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier