Fleetwood Neon

Cruiser

Adventurer
The box width is 60 1/2" and between the tires looks to be 63",, the spring centers are roughly 53",, it was hard to measure with one person as my wife "was busy"..

4x4junky

Bad ***** neon

Some updates of the Neon that we modified this summer. Turned out really well and can be taken just about anywhere you can get a lifted Rubicon Wrangler!

IMG00021.jpg

IMG00022.jpg

DavesNeon.jpg

Cruiser

Adventurer
If anybody is looking for a neon,, Harolds RV in Bath Pa has a 2006? Brand new never used one in stock for sale..

Cruiser

Adventurer
I called, they said the sticker was $3695? but was "very open to offers" as its a extreme leftover.. a 6 yr leftover...

skersfan

Supporting Sponsor
That is a pretty slick little unit. I have never seen one. If I was on the east coast I would be buying one for sure. Pretty easy to make it very off road worthy it looks like.

And the one is a Baaadd Bottom Neon for sure. Looks like it could kill!!!!

TexGX

Explorer
Dave,

I just picked up a Neon. Any issues I should address? It is in near perfect condition. I did see where the edges inside could use some silicone to seal things up a little.

TexGX

Frankspinz

Adventurer
Some updates of the Neon that we modified this summer. Turned out really well and can be taken just about anywhere you can get a lifted Rubicon Wrangler!

I'm in the process of buying a Neon frok a fellow off-roader and would like to modify it like yours... do you have build info anywhere ?

kbahus

Adventurer
I wish I could find one of these for sale locally, I think it is the perfect solution to my families needs.

Cruiser

Adventurer
Shame your not on the east coast. Just put mine up for sale. It's here in the Fs camper section. But I'm in ne pa.

lbarr2002

If anybody is looking for a neon,, Harolds RV in Bath Pa has a 2006? Brand new never used one in stock for sale..

Reviving dead thread, but I bought this one from Harolds... :). I've been collecting parts to lift it. Hopefully in the next couple months I'll get it rolling on 31" ATs. Here's my build thread over on OffroadSC: http://www.offroadsc.com/showthread.php?3347-Fleetwood-Neon-trail-camper&highlight=fleetwood.

What are people using for hitches? My LJ is only lifted 2" on 33's, so I'm concerned that the tongue of the trailer will be too high for the Jeep when I'm done. And I don't think I can run a drop hitch flipped over without having issues with the Jeep spare tire.

saint urho

I have just purchased a used Neon, I'm curious why you removed the fenders.. was there a conflict with the larger diameter wheels and tires? I could use about 4 inches of lift, but because I'm towing with a Nissan I'm not going to be able to match the hubs between the TV and the trailer (on my budget). I would however really like to get a bigger diameter trailer tire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94