Interest in Possible Bigger ARB Awning?

Would you pre-order a bigger ARB awning if available?

• Yes, a 10 footer would be great!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Yes, a 11.5 footer would be awesome!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No, I'm going with a Fiamma.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy an awning? I'll make my own thank you.

• No; already have an awesome awning on my van.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Want to see who would be interested in a possible group buy for an ARB awing. Either 10 or 11.5'. This poll is to gauge interest to see if this idea has merit.

Please don't clutter this discussion with ARB vs. Fiamma, Shady Boy, etc. (or home made awnings), there other threads for that. OF course statements such as "only interested if price if less than say 60% of the same size Fiamma" ARE relevant.

I have contacted ARB about producing a 10' or 11.5' ARB awning. They did not say no, but that a min run of 200 is necessary for a different size - and "to get my friends together"! They "possibly" would produce the awing with less than 200 orders, but likely would need a strong showing to go ahead. Whether that is 50, 100, 150, or even the full 200 is not known by me, or them, at this point.

And no, I do not know pricing at this time, but I am figuring 50% the cost of a Fiamma. The 8' x 8' ARB is approximately $300 for comparison. I'm hoping for $500 for this bigger one.

Happy trails,
John

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
Fiamma is Italian for fragile. Mine is just barly usable enough to keep for now but at any moment it will wind up in the camp fire. 11.5' if that happens during the group buy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz