Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for reliable online gear stores!

Default Looking for reliable online gear stores!

Hello, All lovely people! Tis the season of frigid cold weather, and the most dangerous time to ride, but well worth it. However I have decided it is time to upgrade my gear, but the issue is I just moved to Bellingham, Washington, and I no longer have a Eastbay Motorsport (Motorcycle store where I would buy my gear). So now that I want to buy gear, I no longer have any stores to go to and I always get nervous from ordering online, especially with certain return policies.

Where have you ordered in the past that was online, and what was their customer service like, as well as their return policy?
    Go to www.GearSpoke.com for all of your rental needs!

What kind of gear are you looking to source?

I've had good experiences with Motorcycle Superstore, Revzilla, and Bike Bandit. Bike Bandit gives you a discount on some things if you have a AMA membership.
    2011 FJ NSSE | 2007 KTM 990 Adventure | 2002 XR400 (Plated) | 2000 KLR650 (Semi Retired)
    Spotwalla tip logs

Motorcycle Superstore, Revzilla, Motorcyclegear.com (formerly NewEnough), and Atomic Moto are all pretty reliable. Revzilla has stellar customer service and a very good return policy, including helmets. Atomic Moto is smaller, but based in Bend, OR if you are in a hurry for stuff.
    Marc

LMK what kind of gear you're looking for. I have some high quality gear that I have to sell (heated and otherwise).
    PM me
    Rip - INNOVATIVEOVERLAND
    2013 F150 FX4 EcoBoost "Gertie"
    Icon UCAs, BOSS suspension, Deaver leafs, 34" Toyo ATII, RCI skids, HyperTech tune, Tepui, expo rigged

I have a ton of summer riding gear, light weight, but with the proper skid pads. But now that winter is here and we would like to continue riding, unfortunately, the only gear I have breathes too much and that cold breeze while sitting for more than 2 hours can be unbearable. So looking for warm gear that breaths but not as much as the summer gear. I will need pants and a jacket; everything else is covered.

I assume this means you have all the under layer you would need?

Haha yes, this post is just to help me and anyone else in need a reliable online store. Or if a specific retail store that you shop at is great then listing those would be helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFJ60 View Post
    Atomic Moto
    I like Atomic Moto. Their emails are surprisingly interesting.

I have also ordered from Revzilla, good prices but no soul.

Four Wheel Camper - The TARDIS
    Motorcycle - SETO

Trip Reports - Travels with Hadley

-Nathanael
    Large Format Landscape Photography
    www.KuenzliPhotography.com

Quote Originally Posted by Overland Hadley View Post
    I like Atomic Moto. Their emails are surprisingly interesting.

I have also ordered from Revzilla, good prices but no soul.
    Thanks for the tip on Atomic Moto, but what do you mean about Revzilla having no soul? They make a demo video about lots of their products. That's gotta take a lot of time and sort of shows they are real people. I bought my Shoei Hornet Helmet from them and received a phone call from them about it when I ordered it making sure I was who I said I was and making sure I got the right size. I thought that was pretty cool.

Edit: now Motorcycle Superstore has no soul IMO, but they sure do ship fast and have tons of stuff at good prices..
    2011 FJ NSSE | 2007 KTM 990 Adventure | 2002 XR400 (Plated) | 2000 KLR650 (Semi Retired)
    Spotwalla tip logs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast