The Green Monster

LeTechUSABill

Observer
Here is an example of what we can build for you here in the US, right now, no waiting!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

LeTechUSABill

Observer
What size are the tires and what is the portal boxes gear ratio.

ProComp 37 x 12.5 x 18

Ratio in the portals is the exact ratio to compensate for the 37" tires so there is no change in the acceleration, speedo, ABS, etc. all works normally no warning lights and reprograming needed.

However if you wanted to do a custom gear ratios in the portals for specific use it could be done, would just take a while and cost a little extra to make the gears. So far nobody has felt the need to change the ratios, they work just fine the way they are.

Titus Pullo

Adventurer
no I am far from ordering custom portals, just want to know the ratio. Couldnt be that big of the secret, right? At least Daniel told me his ;). And where you got 18" hutchies?

LeTechUSABill

Observer
no I am far from ordering custom portals, just want to know the ratio. Couldnt be that big of the secret, right? At least Daniel told me his ;). And where you got 18" hutchies?

No secret, I just do not know the exact ratio. :) I'll find out and let you know! The 18" wheels are proprietary LeTech wheels, I will have current pricing shortly if you are interested. The black ones on the white G are the exact same wheels as on the 6 x 6 that are 8 lug. We also have a 5 lug version like on my silver G.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles