The Green Monster

bojo999999

You could always convert a G wagon into that beast and pocket $100k+. I'm sure it will be closer to a 6x6 price tag :)

silvElise

Adventurer
You could always convert a G wagon into that beast and pocket $100k+. I'm sure it will be closer to a 6x6 price tag :)

x2

Not much here that cant be done already at a lower price tag. Plus some of us like our 5 speed transmissions and NA motors. I specifically avoided the 7 speed in my G after having endless issues with the 722.9 tranny in my S class.

Observer
x2

Not much here that cant be done already at a lower price tag. Plus some of us like our 5 speed transmissions and NA motors. I specifically avoided the 7 speed in my G after having endless issues with the 722.9 tranny in my S class.

A portal axle conversion runs at least $30k+. Not cheap.

I've had 4 G's and haven't had problems with any of them. Currently, I have a G63 with the 7 speed tranny. My G is making 700HP, has a lift on it, and spends a lot of time off road and rock crawling. 20,000 miles and not a single problem so far.

silvElise

Adventurer
A portal axle conversion runs at least $30k+. Not cheap.

I've had 4 G's and haven't had problems with any of them. Currently, I have a G63 with the 7 speed tranny. My G is making 700HP, has a lift on it, and spends a lot of time off road and rock crawling. 20,000 miles and not a single problem so far.
Good to hear must have been something they did to the 2007s550 regardless left a bad taste in my mouth for future 7speed benzs

LeTechUSABill

Observer
Flames on G Wagon

Yeah those were my "SEMA" flames, go ahead I can take the jokes! Just needed to jazz it up a little for the show, cost me too much to put them on there to rip them off right away so I will rock them for a while!

:peepwall:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94