Does this belong to anyone here?

Fergie

Expedition Leader
I've seen this rig in Manhattan Beach several times, and finally snapped a pic of it. I left my card with some ExPo info on it, just in case the owner didn't know about the website.

ParentVisitSpring2008043.jpg

ParentVisitSpring2008042.jpg

kcowyo

ExPo Original
I don't recognize it from here or Wander the West, a popular FWC owner's forum.

That would be a sweet set up to run in. :Wow1:

alvarorb

Adventurer
I saw a similar setup at the Saline Warm Springs about a month ago. It was a sweet setup.

Alvaro

locrwln

Expedition Leader
I hope he makes in on here, I would love to know the specs. Very nice setup. Looks like a shortbed, right?

Jack

I was just going to comment on that back bumper too. This is why I like the "Finch" in a 6 foot bed. No overhang means you can have a nice swing out.

Four Wheel Tom

Hi everybody...

haven't checked in for some time...enjoyed all the comments on the Finch and the helping thoughts for the fellow agonizing between a 4W and the Pastime... man, you guys have sharp and accurate perceptions.

regarding the owner of the totally sweet setup inthe picture... I'll try to reach the owner and clue him in on ExPo... I know who he is...

thanks to all...

Tom at 4W

Scott Brady

Founder
Very nice truck.

It looks like Aluminess bumpers too. They are beautiful bumpers and very light.

Tom,

A sincere pleasure to have you on our forum Sir. Thank you for making such a quality product for us overlanders.

Fergie

Expedition Leader
Four Wheel Tom said:
Hi everybody...

haven't checked in for some time...enjoyed all the comments on the Finch and the helping thoughts for the fellow agonizing between a 4W and the Pastime... man, you guys have sharp and accurate perceptions.

regarding the owner of the totally sweet setup inthe picture... I'll try to reach the owner and clue him in on ExPo... I know who he is...

thanks to all...

Tom at 4W

Tom,

Did you have any luck showing the Owner towards Expo?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior