4x4 converted ambulance

lgn348

Haha the new tires, brand new heater, new solar system, year old batteries (6), fridge, and LED bulbs cost $6,000... Hell look up the cost of monster liner paint, haha the cost of the paint, insilation, marine plywood, marine carpet, stainless hardwear, padlocks, air compressor, new brakes all cost over $6,000.... In tools there is over 6,000$, hell the new genertor exterior light lenses, lexan windows, counter tops, reese hitch, roof rack, roof vents, rims cost $6,000, just in drive terrain/ engine up grades there is 6,000$ Hahaha just the eletrical system in it costs way way way over $6,000, haha just in paint, primer, corraseal is about $6,000 ... Do you guys even own a 4x4 RV? Have any of you ever built a vehicle? Resortoring a mountain bike with your dad when you were 12 does not count either... A earthroamer is $200,000... A bare f350 pickup stock with 80,000 miles has a KKB of over 10,000$ ... The alum box and stainless is worth 2,000$ in scap.... Haha a POS new gas job 25' rv cost 75,000$... A used gas job sportsmobile cost 50,000$... Hell a dam quigley gas plumers van cost $50,000 new.... You are all a special kind of dumb, look at a dollar bill... Try real hard to figure out what its worth is.....

Last edited:

DirtWhiskey

Western Dirt Rat
Um yeah

I regularly see low mileage 4x4 class 8 trucks with crew bodies, real heavy duty running gear and real diesel engines (400hp 1400tq) for one half of your asking price. Don't get me wrong, I hope you get it. The value of an item is what a willing buyer and seller agree it is, etc. but unless the tires are full of cocaine, I'm out.

Mo4130

Adventurer
Dammmmmm. 80k miles. That thing isn't even broken in yet. For what you're getting I think 60k is a realistic number. The wiring job alone would cost upwards or 10k. Glws. If I was around I would def be interested. What do you get for mpg?

mp_tx

Observer
Surely such a seasoned builder as yourself knows you are never going to get all the money back from the upgrades and modifications you chose? Just because you paid x amount for something does not mean it was worth x or that someone else is willing to pay x for it.

But as the owner of a 1991 F350 4x4 Ambo owner, I hope you DO get the $60k asking price! Makes mine even more valuable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lgn348

... As of now i can get close to 16mpg... 12mpg ish all day every day regardless of tuner setting or driving.... Aftermarket Injectors and turbo might be coming soon... We will see how that impacts it...
This started off with "make an offer" and i was criticized for that...
So i put a highball number value to the truck... And am criticized for that...
I ask again... Make an offer.... I dont know....

Mo4130

Adventurer
What ever man, people pay 1.5 million for "art" no harm in asking, I think its pretty sick, and hope you sell it, you could defiantly have some fun in that thing.

dstn2bdoa

Adventurer
Dude... Can I call you that? I see you wear an ankle bracelet and hit up burning man, so it probably works.

We get that your not sure what to ask and you just tossed $60k out there. That's fine, but for gods sake sell it like a $60k rig. Dump all those hippie pics of you parting with the druggies clean the damn thing, drive it to a nice spot and take a hundred well thought out high res pics and post up a proper ad worthy of such a nice rig.

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to dump this ad and start a new one.

Edit: I see you already have another add, too bad it's just a repeat of this one. Try another?

Last edited:

lgn348

Hahaha so thats what defines a truck? haha its not a show truck, it was built to be used, abused not to sit in drieways and used only for yuppy weeken car camping... I adore how strangers natural default setting is *******, its like elementary school all over again! Yay

gtbensley

Explorer
No........it's people trying to help you sell your rig who know a lot more and have been around much longer then you. I can promise you it will never sell on this site with an add like that. Go read through some of the other adds and take notes.

sdecker

I think we are all missing the boat here...

Based on the quality of the pictures, the description of the vehicle and what I have seen in the market, I am prepared to make an offer. My experience tells me that 60K is too much money for this vehicle. While I think its cool, for the price, I'd rather buy something newer and built by a reputalble shop. Call me lazy but I've spent a lot of time sorting out the "custom" work of others and I have visions of this vehicle being difficult to fix unless it comes with 4 volumes of documentation. Does it come with documentation?

That said, I will offer $8,600 (the sum total of my savings account) plus my 2007 Pontiac Vibe. The vibe is a manual transmission which is very rare. Based on its rareness (if that is a word), I value it very high. The car only has a few dents in it and the mileage is low for a pontiac (135k).

Let me know if you are interested.

Shawn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior