4x4 converted ambulance

hankgs

Adventurer
I think we are all missing the boat here...

Based on the quality of the pictures, the description of the vehicle and what I have seen in the market, I am prepared to make an offer. My experience tells me that 60K is too much money for this vehicle. While I think its cool, for the price, I'd rather buy something newer and built by a reputalble shop. Call me lazy but I've spent a lot of time sorting out the "custom" work of others and I have visions of this vehicle being difficult to fix unless it comes with 4 volumes of documentation. Does it come with documentation?

That said, I will offer $8,600 (the sum total of my savings account) plus my 2007 Pontiac Vibe. The vibe is a manual transmission which is very rare. Based on its rareness (if that is a word), I value it very high. The car only has a few dents in it and the mileage is low for a pontiac (135k).

Let me know if you are interested.

Shawn

Dude, PUT DOWN THE BONG and the Cheeseburger and TAKE Shawn's offer...!!!!!

DirtWhiskey

Western Dirt Rat
Hey, I found a pretty nice truck or two

Might save me $20k or so if I knew how to negotiate too!

https://www.firetruckmall.com/AvailableTrucks/TruckDetails.aspx?Truck=04531-1991-Saulsbury--International-4x4-Walk-In-Rescue&Id=1127

This one seems swell and is only $45k:

https://www.firetruckmall.com/AvailableTrucks/TruckDetails.aspx?Truck=05793-1998-Pierce-Arrow-4x4-Custom-Pumper&Id=4690

So that's what you are up against. Even including the fancy electrical work. Those are both quarter to a half million dollar trucks new.

Septu

Explorer
Hahaha so thats what defines a truck? haha its not a show truck, it was built to be used, abused not to sit in drieways and used only for yuppy weeken car camping... I adore how strangers natural default setting is *******, its like elementary school all over again! Yay

No not at all. I wasn't going to say anything, because it's not my ad. But that is some very good advice that you're dumping on. I wouldn't be worried about the outside pic's, but I would most certainly clean up the inside and take some pictures that doesn't have stuff all over the place. That at least allows for potential buyers to look at it and imagine what they'd do with that space, and how they'd use it. When you have cases of beer all over the floor (and I'm not judging by any means - because the back of my jeep looks the same when heading out parying), it hints that there's a lack of storage space.

I'm not trying to ***** you out or anything. It's your ad and you're more than welcome to do what you want. But an ad showing a clean unit and properly posed will sell faster than one with some pic's just tossed up. Especially with the pricetag your asking. Now I don't know if it's worth that (I honestly don't) and it doesn't matter. I honestly hope you get what you're looking for out of it. But most people who have 50k+ laying around who are willing to shell that out, will want more pic's and cleaner pic's then what you've shown here.

Presentation always go's a long ways. You might think otherwise, but it still counts for a lot.

djb5118

Came in half interested based on the title...left disappointed based on photos and price.

A little effort goes a long way when selling something online.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Some food for thought, most folks put more effort, pictures, and details into selling a tent or a camp stove than this guy has put into selling this rig. But good luck.

duke90

Adventurer
That's one hell of a ride. If I was in the market for a sportsmobile or something similar then I would definitely consider this. Pics look okay IMO, sure most people do more "Professional" photos, but if someone is really in the market for this type of vehicle then I doubt a couple pictures of a few neatly stacked beer cases are going to deter them from inquiring further. GLWS

Shocker

VanDOOM!
I wonder haha, if this sold, haha. Looks kinda haha dumpy, haha

haha, haha, haha.

Sounds like the dialog from Speed Racer....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz