Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gen 3 - Companion Flange Fell Out (A must read for Gen 3 owners)

Quote Originally Posted by Porvalsh View Post
    Perhaps the parts contracted ever so slightly and then my wife hit a curb or something...
    Might have just taken the right kind of flex to pop it out. Even something as simple as going into the driveway of a business with a somewhat deep gutter (at the right angle) can flex the suspension significantly (for a Montero).

I'd top it off with fluid and then see what happens.... but having a whine could be an indication that there is a larger problem :-(

Happy New Year.. the party with Montero just never stops lately. My 03 Gen 3 diff & axial just started leaking 🤐. Does any have the drivers side seal kit & circlip replacement part numbers handy ? I just tapped it back in but I need fix as soon as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by TOMMY B View Post
    Happy New Year.. the party with Montero just never stops lately. My 03 Gen 3 diff & axial just started leaking ��. Does any have the drivers side seal kit & circlip replacement part numbers handy ? I just tapped it back in but I need fix as soon as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tom
    I normally use this site to track down part numbers: LINK

Thank you for the link, I ended up call the dealer directly. The parts are being shipped now thankfully..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12