Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Share your story on the Expedition Portal Home Page

Default Share your story on the Expedition Portal Home Page

It is truly inspiring to see how many great travel stories appear within the Expedition Portal forums. If you have a story you would like to not just share in an open thread, but also as a featured article on our home page, please shoot me an email. If your story is compelling, it might even be worthy of placement in Overland Journal.

Send inquiries to: christophe at overlandinternational dot com
    Bicycles rule.

I did the Great Loop boat trip solo in pontoon boat in summer of 2010. 5200 miles in two months. Here is the website with pics if you think this is still timely. Plan a transamerica trail trip this summer either by motorcycle or truck.
    www.ranchhouseloop.blogspot.com

Hello,

My wife and I will travel to Brazil and southern America for two years aboard a Toyota SW4 1997. We created a website where we will report everything from the preparation to the trip.

We also have page on facebook, search for Depois da Curva.

www.depoisdacurva.com.br

https://www.facebook.com/projetodepoisdacurva
    campingteste.jpg
    CapaFacebook.jpg
    IMG_8710.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by junglecaptn View Post
    I did the Great Loop boat trip solo in pontoon boat in summer of 2010. 5200 miles in two months. Here is the website with pics if you think this is still timely. Plan a transamerica trail trip this summer either by motorcycle or truck.
    Wow that's really cool..

Unique and amazing topic and great discussion on your forum. Thanks for sharing.

Love the adventures guys! So inspiring..

Hope you have time to visit my website at: http://www.agoodtimephotobooth.com I'd really appreciate it..

Quote Originally Posted by junglecaptn View Post
    DUDE that's awesome!! I'm from cape canaveral, FL and always wanted to take my jetski down the intercoastal to Miami. That's on a whole different level!

All the best rubensLF.Hope your journey will be successful.Full of adventurer life.
    I checked your facebook page and it is very interesting.
    Truly inspiring story of all guys who showing great adventure.

hello ruben, you have nice family and nice looking pictures hope you enjoyed a lot with your family. share us more traveling images thanks in advance

Default What has 18 legs and wanders the earth

Hi My ņame Is Wyatt Foley and i am probably 1 of the few 14 year olds traveling the globe. for The past year We have traveled in our FourWheelCamper and our Tepui tent on a bivouac camping trailer.We started our Amazing journey by off by selling our 4,000 square foot house and 3 acers of Land to start a diferent script.please check us out at Clunkmonkey.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast