$100 to Home Depot... What would you buy?

HuskerTrev

Observer
I do have the 18volt cordless impact and it works great. I could use an extra battery and maybe a car charger for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tarditi

Explorer
I have a rolling toolbox I use as a camping box for our Cub Scout pack... great - holds all the pots & pans, knives, lighters, etc.

HuskerTrev

Observer
I was checking out those Dewalt tough system boxes online last night. I know there is a thread on them on here. I am going to run over there at lunch and check them out.

Last edited:

rayra

Expedition Leader
A lot of Christmas sale tool sets available right now. If you dont have a basic set of tools in your vehicle already, get some.

HuskerTrev

Observer
I am thinking I will get a tough system case and maybe, just maybe build a new chuck box in it.

BigSwede

The Credible Hulk
The XL size has a tool holder that works great for silverware. And it is a nice size to sit on, too.

TheViking

Adventurer
I would buy tools always valuable and useful to me and others I may meet on the trail. Also tools can help me make money and that 100 can build 1000 over time and further my build!

HuskerTrev

Observer
I would buy tools always valuable and useful to me and others I may meet on the trail. Also tools can help me make money and that 100 can build 1000 over time and further my build!

I already have literally $30k worth of tools in my garage from my career. Unfortunately I have become somewhat of a tool snob after using them to make my living for 10 years. I am really leaning toward a tough box and building a new chuck box.

HuskerTrev

Observer
My wife would absolutely kill me. Lol
3dc4151598c5c524356acf8a598b112d.jpg

That is how she sits right now. In a lot of ways I wish I still had my Isuzu trooper. I was basically done with everything on it and then the SuperDuty got traded into the dealership I work for. Got a wild hair and just had to have her. Papa I have been following your build thread for quite a while. Makes me want to put a cube can box on my truck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles