$100 to Home Depot... What would you buy?

HuskerTrev

Observer
So I was drawn in a raffle at work for $100 gift card to the Home Depot. We live in an apartment right now, so I don't have any home projects to fund with it. My question is this: What would you buy from Home Depot to use on your rig?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

proper4wd

Expedition Leader
Tools... storage boxes... flashlights... start browsing their site.

Or trade someone for $75 cash

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
wood

I'd buy LED lighting for the garage but Costco blows them away. Buy something you can't get elsewhere. Home Depot has some funny pricing.

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
A two-pack of 18v batteries for my Ryobi battery tools. Batteries just never last long enough.

And some LED MagLites.

southpier

Expedition Leader
"shop supplies" - stuff you might use in the rig. organizers, lubrication, spare batteries, frickin' Gorilla duct tape. I spend a $100 more than intended just driving past HD.

v_man

Explorer
The Home Depot house brand 'HDX" has some really cheap sets ....get these sets and keep them in your rig: a socket set , a snip set , a wrench set ... all that will only probably get you up to $50

... and then a multimeter
ef8901df-8bda-462d-939b-929780088b6b_400.jpg

and plenty of these :sombrero:
99e50f84-2081-4cba-bc7a-fe219b3296df_400.jpg

HuskerTrev

Observer
Those are some great ideas! Probably a good idea to have a designated tool set for the truck and to leave my Snap on tools in the garage.

TheSweatyButcher

Adventurer
Around my neck of the woods true value runs adds in the paper/mail for %50 off a $30 purchase(sometimes more/less). Take the add to home depot and they will match it. You said you might buy tools. A couple weeks ago I had some %50 off $50 and got ratchet wrenches for cheap :)

HuskerTrev

Observer
The problem I have is I was a Bodyman before moving up the chain of command to manager and I have $30000 worth of tools setting in my garage which makes it really difficult to buy yet more tools to keep in the truck. Lol.

A 8x8 carpet of astro turf for placing on the ground in crappy conditions while camping. To place under the awning or under the RTT annex. Cost is about $20.

GFA

Adventurer
Assuming your tool collection already has dewalt cordless tools, add a 20 or 18 volt impact wrench to it. It's my most used cordless tool these days. It'll even pull lug nuts...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior