jhcole's Build Thread - 2015 DCSB 4x4 TRD Off Road

bknudtsen

Expedition Leader
Be careful with the grip tape. It can take the skin off the back of her legs when she gets out wearing shorts or a dress.

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Good looking truck!
Maybe mask off some area and spray on some rubberized bed liner on the top of the sliders instead of the rough grip tape?

j_h_cole

Observer
Color matched grill:

(In my opinion these trucks shouldn't come any other way, love the way it looks)

e5a0292f846a51e3149efb81cb475981.jpg

b4fa2a05725205cbab2220d06b05b65f.jpg

f8ec2ccf1fb28b44277d6692287612a3.jpg

New bike rack setup to make room for the Bestop:

Yakima Holdup 2

skf5BYih.jpg

evan

The truck looks great! I'm going to have to check out that Yakima Holdup. I was planning on doing something with the bed rails like you originally had but I just put a tonneau cover on so now I'm looking at hitch mounted options. There's a used Kuat Sherpa for sale near me that I'm going to check out too.

j_h_cole

Observer
Haven't posted in awhile but wanted to share some photos after finding a great bargain on a used Leer 100R w/ windoors and adding Yakima bars:

m7JtWUO.jpg

HAtJuhg.jpg

Ylymjg2.jpg

elee

Observer
Nice! I have the exact same truck with the same intentions with the mods! Just out of curiosity where did you find a used cap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j_h_cole

Observer
Nice! I have the exact same truck with the same intentions with the mods! Just out of curiosity where did you find a used cap?

Actually a member over on tacomaworld forums hooked me up and met me a couple hours away!

elee

Observer
Actually a member over on tacomaworld forums hooked me up and met me a couple hours away!

The reason I asked was I have only been able to find one that was in Atlanta, and it was snatched up before I had a chance to get there

mouse007

Explorer
Haven't posted in awhile but wanted to share some photos after finding a great bargain on a used Leer 100R w/ windoors and adding Yakima bars:

m7JtWUO.jpg

HAtJuhg.jpg

Ylymjg2.jpg

YES...!!!! Honestly, if you don't need the bed open all the time this is the best way to go. Looks like you got all the best options.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94