Eezi-Awn 2000 awning with sides panels

NorCalSam

Adventurer
I searched but can't find anything.

Does anyone have one of these awnings with the sides panels (Rec Vee Panels they call them) for the awnings?

Looks like the ticket for getting out of the weather etc. when its cold, windy or rainy.

Better then crawling in the tent or truck anyway.

you can see what I am talking about on Eezi-awn's web page

Last edited:

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
This item is a special order through your Eezi Awn dealer. There are no units in North America

NorCalSam

Adventurer
FYI,

I got a reply back from Paul at Equipt1.com and he said this.

They are called Rec Vee panels, and they come in a set of 3 walls and a floor covering. We have them for the 2 meter and 2.5 meter awning systems. The awnings are $600, and the panel sets are $600 as well.

IMO, this looks like the best awing set up I have seen, sure would like to see one or talk to someone that has one.

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
The only people I know of that have one are Scott Brady and Paul May. I definitely see one of these in my future as well, especially since my wife wants one :rolleyes:

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
NorCalSam said:
FYI,

I got a reply back from Paul at Equipt1.com and he said this.

They are called Rec Vee panels, and they come in a set of 3 walls and a floor covering. We have them for the 2 meter and 2.5 meter awning systems. The awnings are $600, and the panel sets are $600 as well.

IMO, this looks like the best awing set up I have seen, sure would like to see one or talk to someone that has one.

Sorry I thought you were asking about the family tent with lower room, my mistake.

PM tdesanto we shipped him an awning and walls a couple of weeks ago.

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
Pretty sweet setup, I must say. I'm so glad we added this.

You won't be disappointed. The materials are top notch and so is the build quality.

Once the room is set up, it's a very solid. The walls stake to the ground and there's even a door and a full window too.

You can order them here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94