One Swell Trailer

GeoTracker90

Adventurer
Of course, you can't do all of that work and not get some poser shots. I mean, I guess you could, but then what's the point? LOL

IMG_1248.JPG

IMG_1250.JPG

IMG_1251.JPG

That's all for now. Tomorrow afternoon the trailer will make it's maiden trip from Idaho down to my buddy's place in Wyoming. I hope that the bad weather we are having keeps law enforcement away from the highways. I really don't want a ticket for no registration or lights as I make the treck to my buddy's place.

ripperj

Explorer
Nice work, if it was me I’d go to Tractor Supply or equivalent and tie wrap a light kit on, you need to get one anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GeoTracker90

Adventurer
Thanks for the kind words and encouragement guys. It’s really appreciated.

I made the trek to my buddy’s place in Wyoming yesterday with out any incident. I even passed a pair of Sheriff’s Deputies that were pulled over talking to each other on the side of the road. No lights, no plates, no problems. LOL

It’s probably going to be a month or so before I can get going on it again. Until then I’ll have to get to learning Fusion 360 and start sketching out bits and pieces for the kitchen, fridge slide, electrical box, etc.

Wish me luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles