Post Van Parts For Sale Here please

TeleSteve

Adventurer
Cleaning out my shop to make room for the next project and I have some unused leftover parts for the van.
Magnum Energy ME & MS Series Battery Monitor Kit (ME-BMK) includes shunt.
I ordered this as a bundle with my magnum MM 1000w inverter, my inverter doesn't have a network port so it won't work. Should work with any Magnum Energy ME OR MS Inverter. Owners Manual
$120 shipped in 48 (sold)
Bedrug VTRG96 VanTred Cargo Van Mat for a RB Chevy Express or GMC Savana. Still in the box never used. Had a mix up in ordering and ended up with two. $125 plus shipping. (SOLD)

Last edited:

shenrie

^^^ hates cars
5-8x165 used ultra type 164 16x8 wheels with 285/75/16 tires. they are mounted and balanced and ready to bolt up and drive. should fit most chevy and dodge 8 lug trucks, ford trucks up till 1999, and all heavy duty ford van's.

bfg k02 tires have around 1000 miles on them. the toyo tire was my spare and has around 650 miles on it. asking $1200.00 obo for all 5 wheels and tires.

these bfg tires usually sell for around $220 each. this toyo tire would be $289 from les schwab. the ultra wheels are usually over a $100 each. not interested breaking up the set. if you want just wheels, or just tires, then make me an offer on what your interested in. please do it via pm. the wheels have a layer of winter grime on them and actually shine up pretty well. my wife and i are both having some health issues right now that keeps me from being able to unstack and clean them up for pix.

i also have 1-8x170 16x8 atx cornice wheel. i had a set of 5 but sold 4 and you get dinged for returns so bad its not worth sending back. just throwing it out there in case someone is looking for a decent looking spare. if no one wants it, ill use it as a hose reel, lol. bnib, never been mounted.

shipping would kill any money saved, but you folks travel a lot so i figured id throw them up here. boise is on the way to lots of cool places in the pnw, so please spread the word. sadly, we need some money for upcoming medical bills. thanks for reading.

Last edited:

QuadsBC

Adventurer
2002 Quigley 4wd conversion. For 7.3 engine and 4r100 trans. Plans changed, I'm staying 2wd (for now)

Dana 60 king pin front axle 4.10
Dana 60 rear axle limited slip rear axle 4.10
New Quigley torque arms ($650 alone!!)
Quigley torque arm frame mount (bolts to factory holes)
Borg Warner transfer case
Quigley 4r100 trans adapter
Dropped transmission support
Front driveshaft re tubed, balanced u joints inspected
Power steering pump included
1.5" rear spacers to match track width

Located in Maine 04679
Probably could have them shipped via fastnel (haven't looked into it yet)
Asking 3k idk make a reasonable offer.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
For a 4x4 conversion that's dang near complete, anybody that offers you significantly less than that $3k is being a *****. That is a great deal. Down here you'd have that much in the axles/xfer case alone.

QuadsBC

Adventurer
Thanks! Hope someone purchases it.

I also have all the factory tinted glass from an econoline club wagon 99. If your in Maine and need glass come get it.

jekaio

Putting these up here for sale before I put them in the general for sale section. Trying to give us van people a chance first.

Grey Sienna Seats up for sale.

Due to a communication issue I was unable to get on the latest front seat bracket group buy.

These things have less than 20 miles on them. PO bought the van and took it straight to the wheelchair mobility builder.

Pretty much spotless, minus a spot of dirt here or there. No rips, tears or stains. Smoke free home. They sat in my spare bedroom for over a year waiting on someone to devlop front seat brackets.

Pickup preferred.

Charleston, SC

$1000

image.jpg

mgmetalworks

Explorer
Putting these up here for sale before I put them in the general for sale section. Trying to give us van people a chance first.

Grey Sienna Seats up for sale.

Due to a communication issue I was unable to get on the latest front seat bracket group buy.

These things have less than 20 miles on them. PO bought the van and took it straight to the wheelchair mobility builder.

Pretty much spotless, minus a spot of dirt here or there. No rips, tears or stains. Smoke free home. They sat in my spare bedroom for over a year waiting on someone to devlop front seat brackets.

Pickup preferred.

Charleston, SC

$1000

View attachment 402337

Well look at that! I have a customer looking for these exact seats. let me contact him and get you a sale.

Mxkutch

Observer
I live 3 hours away and I am interested in them and could pickup but I am out of the country for a little bit so no cellphone. I will contact you when I get back if you still have them.

tonga

Observer
Probably a long shot but does anyone have a passenger side power towing mirror? They are honestly the hardest thing to find at the pick and pull.

I live in Calgary Canada.

tk3

Hi all, this weekend I'll be picking up a set of 60/40 Econoline side doors and bringing them back to Detroit, Michigan area. From what I understand from the gentleman at the junk yard, he got a bunch of sets from some 2014 vans out west. You can look at his ebay store from the link. If anyone is looking for windowed doors, I'll be willing to bring back a set to the Detroit, MI area for $100. Uship quotes I got (not many) ranged from $500-$750 since it's not a popular travel route.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item...ssn=alliedautowrecking73&_pgn=2&_skc=50&rt=nc

Thanks,
tk3

Deshet

Adventurer
looking for the parts to complete a 2013 Front End Swap if someone has them
Also looking for the Newer Van Tow Mirrors

Missiongravity

looking for the parts to complete a 2013 Front End Swap if someone has them
Also looking for the Newer Van Tow Mirrors

Where are you located? I am converting to 4WD and have a 2014 front end that I installed about 40,000 miles ago. It will end up in the scrap yard if I can't find a taker. I'm in Montana.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94