Post Van Parts For Sale Here please

shenrie

^^^ hates cars
^^^ if this thread was actually stickied, it would be at the top with all the other stickied threads. apparently its not sticky worthy :(

Mmm pie

Observer
Make an offer

Espar d5lc airtronic 12v. no fuel pump included, I bought this for my van and Am now planning to go with a hydronic setup. Looks pretty clean. Asking 400 located in Suffolk va

2w57go9.jpg

2s69d8p.jpg

671w8l.jpg

kaceman

Front suspension SoCal

Hey guys so I’ve started my 4wd conversation on my pleasure way traverse, that being said I have the whole stock front suspension up for grabs, beams, radius arms, spindle, brakes, coils. If someone wants it just come pick it up, really hate to just scrap it. DM me, I’m in Simi Valley CA

kcernest

Observer
^^^ if this thread was actually stickied, it would be at the top with all the other stickied threads. apparently its not sticky worthy :(

Yeah, I couldn't remember if it was a sticky before (haven't been around in a month or two) but the name of the thread is "van parts for sale sticky" so I was wondering how it got lost in the mix.

UHAULER

Explorer
I still have a few things for sale- send PM

2 person shuttle seat- $ 60
rear bumper- $ 50
Old school aluminum running boards- 12 pack modelo beer
Nevada City, Ca

DSC00222.JPG DSC00221.JPG DSC00184copy.jpg

Jsweezy

Explorer
I have two chestnut sienna seats with stationary bases attached for sale - local pickup in Hillsboro, OR only.

$1300.00
20180301_124020_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

On Belay

Observer
All items located in Fort Collins Colorado.

-3/4" Plywood floor for a regular wheelbase Chevrolet Express. I decided to go a different direction for the floor in my build. Very snug fit to the contours of the Express floor. ~$150

View attachment 395879
View attachment 395880
View attachment 395881
View attachment 395882

-Rear Speaker Pod for Chevrolet Express Cargo ~$50 for Pod w/ OEM Speaker ~$100 with new Pioneer Speakers

35334439920_bfb5f28983_c.jpg

-Hellwig rear swaybar kit for Chevrolet Express. New. ~$200

shopping

-Ring terminals for 2/0 AWG cable, they're the nice tinned copper marine ones. 9 with 1/4" ring and 9 with 3/8" Ring. ~$15

-100 Amp Mega Fuse with holder. ~ $12

Last edited:

ohpyramids

Adventurer

Yeah, I couldn't remember if it was a sticky before (haven't been around in a month or two) but the name of the thread is "van parts for sale sticky" so I was wondering how it got lost in the mix.

I named it “sticky” but I do not have the powers to add adhesive.

Reactions: WVI

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke