Post Van Parts For Sale Here please

Pinnacle Campers

Chateau spotter
I (still) have to get rid of some of the "clutter" in my shop. If I were into motorcycles or VW's my shop would be palatial but because I've chosen vans as my artistic medium, I have to limit the clutter to only the most important projects.

So...I need this stuff gone. After I finished designing my own conversion parts, all of the original Quadvan parts were stripped....
-Radius arms (I even have ones with sweet Quadvan stickers!)
L]
It's a tough sell to this group. We know something better exists...better off with ebay. ��

FROADER

Adventurer
Sold

Coils and shocks for sale. These are still in the boxes they were shipped to me in, unopened.
I decided to go the WeldTec 4" route.

Moog Front Coils
Part# CC880S

Bilstein Shocks
Part# 33-187563

Buy them together for $160 Shipped

I love that this thread is still called "sticky." :D

Last edited:

hobietony

Explorer
Working on pictures, but I just swapped out the 35 gallon aft fuel tank in my ambo rig for a 55 gallon one out of a motorhome. So, I have a complete aft tank system - maybe cool for you folks with vans and saddle tanks. tank, brackets, bolts and straps, gas sending/pickup unit. couple hundred bucks? 52oh-nine55-27six9

UHAULER

Explorer
Coils and shocks for sale. These are still in the boxes they were shipped to me in, unopened.
I decided to go the WeldTec 4" route.

Moog Front Coils
Part# CC880S
$80 + Shipping

Bilstein Shocks
Part# 33-187563
$80 + Shipping

Buy them together for $160 Shipped

I love that this thread is still called "sticky." :D

PM sent

QuadsBC

Adventurer
2014 Sienna front driver/passenger bucket seats. Electric with lumbar support.

Located in southwest harbor Maine and I could get them down to Connecticut area

Asking 450 obo

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
2014 Sienna front driver/passenger bucket seats. Electric with lumbar support.

Located in southwest harbor Maine and I could get them down to Connecticut area

Asking 450 obo

Good looking seats :D Unfortunately they're a bit too far away for me... too bad you're not on the left coast.

Anyone installed them in an E350? Obstacles?

QuadsBC

Adventurer
Good looking seats :D Unfortunately they're a bit too far away for me... too bad you're not on the left coast.

Anyone installed them in an E350? Obstacles?

The good part of these seats, you only need to build a bracket. Sliders are built in, and the front seats bolt to the floor unlike the middle row that is designed to be removed.

To get the powered function to work, you would need a keyed 12v source and figure out the pin out. They may even be heated, not really sure but there's a few more wires than I'd expect for powered seats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior