What am I forgetting - Little Guy Build

vladig

Observer
Just make sure the dealer passes all of your information over to the factory. My dealer did not pass all my info and i did not get everything that i wanted, how i wanted it. But nothing a cutoff wheel and a welder have not been able to fix :). Good luck and you will love it once you get it

nater

Adventurer
We pick it up Tuesday. I will look over it very closely to make sure it's exactly what we ordered.

nater

Adventurer
IMAG0328.jpg

So... it showed up finally, and all is correct, kinda... LOL... They forgot the max coupler at the factory, so I had to take it home on a tongue and ball. The max coupler should be here today or tomorrow, so no big deal as the dealer is just 10 minutes from my work. Otherwise, it is perfect. The height is correct, so it tows flat on my FJ without any drop tongue, and the back door opens with the fold away trailer jack. I do want to move the battery off the tongue, but that is easy enough. Overall we are thrilled, the quality of work seems high. I will start a thread for it, and show some more pictures later on.

MountainD

Adventurer
Looks great! As much as I love flat top fenders to place my cup of coffee, Im surprised they didn't shape the fenders to the shape of the teardrop, but then again, I really do love having the flat surface. Can't wait for more pics!!

nater

Adventurer
We discussed with the factory on this... Apparently their source of fenders does not have much that will fit a tire that size. That being said, the fenders are a perfect fit. I think I am going to bed line them to make the surface a bit more durable, and better for a cup of coffee, should not cost me too much!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz