Jumping Jack Trailer Rebuild

Semi-Hex

Enfant Terrible
Hi,

I know that this is an old thread, but I am looking into purchasing a 6x8 standard jj and wanted to know if you ever put a lift on yours. I am thinking about putting a 4 inch lift on mine (still not sure yet)

Thanks!

I have a Jumping Jack that I have added five inches to the frame and the matching wheels added three more, so I could install my water tank underneath. Depends on what you need it for. Mine was twofold, the 32 gallons of water so we can stay out for extended lenghts of time and the clearance to drive some really kick butt country in the western states.
It still has a low center of gravity and is just over 1200 lbs.

Last edited:

JJ-

Hi,

I know that this is an old thread, but I am looking into purchasing a 6x8 standard jj and wanted to know if you ever put a lift on yours. I am thinking about putting a 4 inch lift on mine (still not sure yet)

Thanks!

Hey water_guy,
Jumping Jack now offers trailers with Lift Kits or with custom fenders on the 6x8 so that you can add larger tires than the normal standard would allow.
You can still purchase through your closest dealer and just call (or have the dealer call) Jumping Jack and they can make that happen.
I'd also call in just to see how much the lift kit would actually raise the standard trailer.
If you mention that I responded to this post they'll also throw in free accessory kit(whether or not you get a lift kit/custom fenders) when you purchase your trailer.

Hope that helps,
Giorgio
Jumping Jack Trailers

REAR HITCH

NICE WORK, did you mention that you had a rear hitch, if so can you hit me up with some details I just joined as a result of looking for a pioneer that added a jj hitch.. I am looking to tow a 14' mirrorcraft fishing boat.

Xodius

Adventurer
Hope you add to this. I know it’s been awhile and the sharks attacked the welder but please post more. I love my JJ and am planning similar mods here soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles