'Onion Creek'

Random road on my way into Moab

Arches National Park

'Landscape Arch'

'Double O Arch'

'Delicate Arch'

'Tower Arch'

The only 4x4 route in the park

'Eye of the Whale Arch' at the end or start of the 4x4 route.

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
Looks good...Personally I prefer the look of the 2010-2013 4runner to the new updated 2014+ 4runner.

Please post some updates with how those aluminum skid plates work out for you. I'm looking for a light set of skids myself.

Also, since you look to be running non-stock tires similar to my own (265 70R 17 Courser AXT's), what air pressure (psi) do you have them set at for on-road travel?

I agree on the looks

ttora4runner

Expedition Leader
Please post some updates with how those aluminum skid plates work out for you. I'm looking for a light set of skids myself.

Also, since you look to be running non-stock tires similar to my own (265 70R 17 Courser AXT's), what air pressure (psi) do you have them set at for on-road travel?

I think on road use they are around 38 psi and here is a different view of the skid plate further back.

ttora4runner

Expedition Leader
Exploring out by Tarryall Reservoir.

Stood on my roof rack cross bars to try and get this shot. A little shaky up there at least I fall under the max weight that the bars can hold. :whistle:

ttora4runner

Expedition Leader
Though I couldn't take my 4runner to this elevation, it at least got me to the trailhead that did.

14,421', Mt Massive, Colorado.

erk1505

Good looking 4Runner. I've been thinking about going with the same uca's on my Tacoma. How do you like them?

ttora4runner

Expedition Leader
Some small updates since I last posted.

Great Sand Dune National Park and Blanca Peak from Mt. Herard.

You can just make out the road from Medano Pass that leads into the park.

One of the 4runner from camp, yesterday morning.

Tried to get from Colorado Springs to Woodland Park via Rampart Range road awhile back but got stopped by this snow drift.

Oh, well at least the 4runner got out to play some.

Between Eleven Mile Reservoir and Spinney Mountain Reservoir.

A small and stupid simple change.

TRD shift knob

TRD shift knob vs stock shift knob, what a bulky item,

ttora4runner

Expedition Leader
Got around to installing the rear lower links from Sonoran Steel this morning.

New links:

Old vs new:

Still waiting to install the gas tank skid from Shrockworks and a new washer bottle from ExpeditionOne.

ttora4runner

Expedition Leader
Two small updates:

ExpeditionOne washer bottle:

Shrockworks fuel tank skid: ended up taking it to Armorology to do the install to fab up a bracket for the left rear since there was no provisions for a bracket and the right rear bracket needed to be adjusted since it didn't fit correctly.

Left rear bracket that got fab up.

Next to reinstalling my CB these will be the last two MOD's for awhile. I want to finish paying it off before throwing bumpers on it.

Roody

Adventurer
Love the build so far! Contemplating a 4R myself, always nice to see one similar to the route I'd go.

Dig the MR2 as well...turbo or NA? Looks like it's really clean, how many miles? Here's mine, basically the antithesis to yours (currently not running):

MR2Lede.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior