ttora4runnner - 2010 Toyota 4runner

ttora4runner

Expedition Leader
Love the build so far! Contemplating a 4R myself, always nice to see one similar to the route I'd go.

Dig the MR2 as well...turbo or NA? Looks like it's really clean, how many miles? Here's mine, basically the antithesis to yours (currently not running):

MR2Lede.jpg

N/A, 201,xxx miles on it. That's the best photo of it. The clear coat has come off half of the body and the interior needs some work. I just got all the oil leaks fixed (I hope) and I'm just waiting for two more parts so I can redo the suspension (running on the original still).

ttora4runner

Expedition Leader
Just a couple of photo's from a recent 4000 miles road trip though Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho and Washington.

Engineer Pass

Yankee Girl Mine

Grand Teton National Park, river road.

Utah KJ

Free State of Florida
I'm going to be up in the big boobies on the 18th. Tell me about river road, is it rent-a-car-able?

ttora4runner

Expedition Leader
Moved back to Utah a couple of weeks ago so the adventure continues........

Driving the Pony Express Trail two weekends ago across Utah and ending up somewhere in the mountains of Eastern Nevada.

Pony Express Trail

Mountains of Eastern Nevada

ttora4runner

Expedition Leader
Made a small change to the interior of my 4runner when I was home in Arizona over Thanskgiving - Katzkin perforated leather seats . :sombrero:

Went with the heated seats option and while the switch is ok I'll probably change them out for the factory style switch - switch located in the factory spot.

wrenchMonkey_

Adventurer
Those look comfy. Nice bolstering. Just priced out some for my truck, supprised, seems pretty reasonable.

Heated seats are the best thing ever. I've never been blessed with a heated steering wheel, maybe some day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior