What did you do to your Mitsubishi today?

D4782

Observer
Vanatee, yes it is. I just ordered a different thermocouple and drilled and tapped my adapter pipe to accept that thermo instead of the probe one. They are a great little unit, for a very good price. Couldn't get both a fan controller and a temp gauge for that price anywhere else! Fully adjustable...love it.
I use the same one in my fermentation chamber as well as a meat curing chamber

JamesW

Adventurer
Changed a radius arm,had a gen 3 3.2 on loan a few weeks ago,it had been fully polybushed and it was nothing but rattles and squeaks so I decided I'd get a radius arm out of my shogun that has rubber bushes to stop my pajero feeling like a defender.

Also clipped up my brake pipes properly,bled them, new pads and new shock absorber bushes.

Putting her through the Irish equivalent of the smog next week,so I hope it passes without any drama. It might need an Italian tune up before then as it is turning into a coal roller from being driven easy.

Also had a blown headlight bulb that I was too lazy to replace, my laziness caught up with me when the one on the other side blew in the middle of nowhere!

bikerjosh

Explorer
baby steps

Finished wiring my momentary switch for the headlight washers (PO, replaced stock w/one w/o washer button), tapped the wire harness and ran new leads. Relay clicks, now I need to trouble shoot washer pump.
Replaced reverse bulbs with bright LEDs, replaced door courtesy lights with leds, replaced vanity lights with leds.
Hit a snag on overhead lights LEDs appear too big, need to figure a solution.

Nebel

Changed my oil, and oil filter. And wires up my Lightforce strikers.

Attachments

• IMAG1470.jpg
    IMAG1470.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 48

DirtyDC05

Adventurer
Installed new valve cover seals , spark plug tube seals and plugs and wires. Took about 4 hours . Next time it should only take about 2 . But the next time I open up the valve covers it will be to do my valve guide seals. Can't wait for that. I'm sure that's job will take a couple days .

mudraider

Adventurer
In the middle of...Volvo fan install, centralizing all the relays for 50" light bar/Rock lights/under vehicle lights, t belt, VSS, water pump, belts,etc. that's my Super Bowl Sunday.

cnutco

Adventurer
Finished wiring my momentary switch for the headlight washers (PO, replaced stock w/one w/o washer button), tapped the wire harness and ran new leads. Relay clicks, now I need to trouble shoot washer pump.
Replaced reverse bulbs with bright LEDs, replaced door courtesy lights with leds, replaced vanity lights with leds.
Hit a snag on overhead lights LEDs appear too big, need to figure a solution.

www.superbrightleds.com will have the size you need. I have replaced all in the rear except the turn signals. I am debating on what lights to upgrade next.

zwalcheff

For my overhead lights, the LEDs were a bit bigger also. i simply bent the metal bulb connectors out a bit to hold the bigger bulb and they work without issue.

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Polished the passenger side of my new Delica, it shined up pretty good. Still need to do the rest but it got too sunny out.

G0060265.jpg

jhill15

Explorer
Polished the passenger side of my new Delica, it shined up pretty good. Still need to do the rest but it got too sunny out.

View attachment 269453
Sweet rig sneakyninja! I only wish it were too sunny where i'm at to be outside. Instead its really cold with absolutely no snow to make it tolerable to even go outside. :jealous: of the rig and the weather lol!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles