Thread: What did you do to your Mitsubishi today?

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaFry View Post
    A bit late here, sorry. Were all the parts OEM and how much time did it take for this job?
    if that question is for me - parts oem but used, less than an hour. Starter: 3 bolts (10mm, 2 14mm) and one nut, steering pump: 3 bolts (14mm IIRC), 10mm bracket bolt and 17mm nut

Changed the inside trim, moved the ac controls down making space for a double din and installed roof rails

Pmatos can you post a pic of the roof rails? I am going to do that soon and I would like to see your work. Thank you

Swapped out rear springs for old man emu HD. Side by side, old springs have almost the same height as the OME. But on the truck OME shot my back end up a couple of inches. OME also weighs about 3x of the factory spring.

Too many times have I bottomed out on a large bump while loaded up on the trail. These will be a nice edition.

Finally got around to installing new monomax shocks on my 95 sr. Love how it rides now. The fiancÚ loves it as well which is a plus.

Put new shock towers on PA_JERO's Montero so we can have nice shocks for the Sierra Challenge in August.

NEW! Mitsubishi 4WD Forum!

1999 V45W Montero LWB 3.5 SOHC "Blizzard Package"

Between yesterday and today I swapped out the stock muffler for a Magnaflow, swapped out the blown front speakers for some new ones, and sprayed bed liner on the faded hood. Speakers and muffler turned out great, but the bed liner I am going to redo with a roller because you can see the lines from where I was spraying with the rattle cans.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Outdooraholic's Montero Sport Adventure/Build thread
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

Took the center console apart and cleaned up what looked like a spilled drink from the previous owner, moved the AC controls down to make room for a 2 din radio.

Can you post an audio clip of the New muffler?

Replaced both front upper balljoints over the weekend with moog units. Tightened up the front-end a bit.
    1998 Mitsubishi Montero - SOLD on 6/7/17
    -Winter Package
    -Cooper Discoverer AT/3 265/70/15
    -KYB Monomax

Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast