What did you do to your Mitsubishi today?

Pingis

Finally got around to installing new monomax shocks on my 95 sr. Love how it rides now. The fiancé loves it as well which is a plus.

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Put new shock towers on PA_JERO's Montero so we can have nice shocks for the Sierra Challenge in August.

20160630_101854.jpg

20160630_101805.jpg

20160630_102026.jpg

20160701_094425.jpg

Outdooraholic

Adventurer
Between yesterday and today I swapped out the stock muffler for a Magnaflow, swapped out the blown front speakers for some new ones, and sprayed bed liner on the faded hood. Speakers and muffler turned out great, but the bed liner I am going to redo with a roller because you can see the lines from where I was spraying with the rattle cans.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

ovation1

Took the center console apart and cleaned up what looked like a spilled drink from the previous owner, moved the AC controls down to make room for a 2 din radio.

Finally getting 'er buttoned up after months of working on timing belt, plugs, etc. With kids, work, daily grind, I get 20 minutes here and there to sort it all out. Having a helluva time with the AC bracket but hoping to get it up and running in a week's time..

uncle

Observer
I started doing some much needed PM's as I did not get any maintenance history when I got her.
Started the timing belt replacement today. Took a short brake to get 5 stitches when my wrench slipped and I filleted my knuckle into the idler pully.
I'll continue tomorrow and move on to the valve covers and spark plugs.

Brian

uncle

Observer
I got my water pump replaced and started putting the timing belt, tensioner, and pulleys back on. Had to stop to get confirmation on the crank timing marks. Everything I can get my eyes on is a little vague on what I am lining up.

Brian

Marutuk

KK6WFB
Installed the last of the wind visors a few days ago on the Gen 3. For the Gen 2.5, we're trying it to pass smog here in Cali but the computer seems to have died. Dropped it off at the Mitsu dealer for them to check out but looks like we may have to replace the computer.

TheMole

Adventurer
Installed the last of the wind visors a few days ago on the Gen 3. For the Gen 2.5, we're trying it to pass smog here in Cali but the computer seems to have died. Dropped it off at the Mitsu dealer for them to check out but looks like we may have to replace the computer.

Checkout the following thread if you need help with the readiness monitors after you replace the ecu. Good luck!

http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...for-Montero-Owners-Who-Need-To-SMOG-Their-Car

uncle

Observer
I went to Little Rock and got me some SPIII and serviced out my transmission.

I don't know if it was ever changed prior to me buying it. That fluid looked like hammered dookie

Brian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles