Rover Warrior.... LR3 Build engagement pics

MontyMog

Rolling Thunder
Need some help boys. I need the part number for the rear strut for the rear. Terrafirma doesn't make one and Atlantic British only sells the whole
Kit. The OME coils are easy to get but not the struts

Need some help boys. I need the part number for the rear strut for the rear. Terrafirma doesn't make one and Atlantic British only sells the whole

So what happens when we need a spare strut/spring for the overland kit? AB will only sell a full kit?

MontyMog

Rolling Thunder
That is what I was told over the phone. I have also checked with both lucky 8 and a terrafirma dealer out of TX.... they only make the factory size strut. Talk about a broken cog in the machine.

Got a trip to big bend in 4 weeks..... just gonna have to deal with the sag.

no-pistons

Adventurer

This looks like the rear strut for coil springs: RPD500046

no-pistons

Adventurer
They have the OME 2"+ springs on them. I don't have any reason to believe that the struts are different between the kits, only the springs differ.

MontyMog

Rolling Thunder
I thought the same thing till lucky 8 told me the +2 won't fit on the factory coils. Or should I buy them and just try it out

no-pistons

Adventurer
So are you planning on running OME lift coils combined with those lift spacers that you mentioned? Seems to me that would be pretty excessive...

shauniscndn

Adventurer
Monty I see you have/had Blackrhino warlords Any pics that I can you have would be awesome thinking of ordering same wheels or the Blackrhino york

I read through the prev thread about the spacers and lugs but still want a less bling wheel

Thanks in advance Shaun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94