Latest Photo?

richmondbob

Adventurer
x8sHbJU.jpg

uJwKLYh.jpg

The 200's inspiring enough envy but a Yamaha Enduro 250, too?!? How much "win" can one man posses?

Tex68w

Beach Bum
The 200's inspiring enough envy but a Yamaha Enduro 250, too?!? How much "win" can one man posses?

Thanks! I'd call her a 98% restoration. Short of respraying the frame, changing a few pieces of hardware and re-plating two parts, she was was completely rebuilt and ran like a top. It took me 2.5 years to find all NOS and original OEM replacement parts, rebuild everything and get her back together. The best part is that she still wears the original, factory applied paint, 1974 Virginia Gold.

WRUf1cv.jpg

78SqVwd.jpg

Yjp9ANS.jpg

oOqvA4u.jpg

fireflyr

Adventurer
Haven’t been on in awhile. Bought it (1967 FJ40) back in 2003 and have kept it essentially stock with some nice upgrades. The engine seized a couple months ago (3rd F so far in it) so I’m going to make it drivable now. Purists will hate it, rockcrawlers will say I’m not going far enough. I’ll be retiring in a couple years so this one’s for me.

3rd GEN 5.3L, 4L60e OD transmission, Saginaw power steering, already has 4 wheel disc brakes. Updated column, new wiring harness, updated seats.

Essentially no rust issues, I’ve kept it garaged and out of the elements. Reshot the tub and firewall with TCP Global bedliner last week. I shot the Dune Beige 416 about 17 years ago and it still looks good.

Fuel tank will be relocated to the rear of the frame and out of under the passenger seat.

Will continue to run the 33x9.5x15s on stock steelies. It will still look stock. It just won’t run stock.
IMG_4435.jpegIMG_4368.jpegIMG_4464.jpeg

PCO6

Adventurer
I've almost convinced my wife that if I have enough Jeeps I won't have to plow the driveway ... almost.

DSC_0190.JPG

mmbirtcher

Observer
Back to Cruiser. Recovering Roverholic. Rover sold.

Attachments

• IMG_4561.jpeg
    IMG_4561.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4526.jpeg
    IMG_4526.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4525.jpeg
    IMG_4525.jpeg
    5.9 MB · Views: 11

Forum statistics

Threads