Latest Photo?

BiG BoB

Adventurer
Hey everyone,
Just figured it was time we have another photo thread :)

So whats the latest picture you have of your cruiser?

Here's my 60 flexing it up on the powerline track in the hills above Perth (Australia)

powerlinetrack226.jpg

I'm at work at the moment, so I'll go outside in a bit and take a photo of my work landcruiser

Sean

Clark White

Explorer
MoGas said:
Trailer testing at our proving grounds.....First pics with the 285's

Dave

I have video of my truck doing the same obstacles! I would post the videos, but I can't figure out how to make the videos small enough files to be able to up lode. When I did it, there weren't any Pink Jeep tours going on, so I turned around and went up the wrong way on that hill.

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
Clark White said:
I have video of my truck doing the same obstacles! I would post the videos, but I can't figure out how to make the videos small enough files to be able to up lode. When I did it, there weren't any Pink Jeep tours going on, so I turned around and went up the wrong way on that hill.

Can you email me the video? I may be able to help..PM me for addy if you want.

BiG BoB

Adventurer
Cant seem to find the cord to get the photos off my camera, but this is the most recent pic I have of my work cruiser....

untitled.jpg

As you can see its slightly modified!

It set up for geophysical and geotechnical borehole surveying, and based on a 2007 1HZ powered troopy. It has no passenger seat, with a mechanics style draw toolbox fitted opening out the passenger side door. There is a draw system fitted that runs down the passenger side of the vehicle under the mechanics toolbox, hard up to the glove box for storeing of our probes.

On the drivers side there is a desk(seat is ontop of the passenger side draws), equipment rack, computer, etc, with the winch directly behind the drivers seat. The wireline runs through the boom arm and out the back either straight down a hole, or via a pulley on a drill rig down inside the drill rods.

Suspension wise its got a heavy duty spring / shock combo as well as supplementary air bags in the rear.

Up top is an ARB rack with an 80L water tank, work lights, reversing camera, toolbox of recovery equipment, and the boom arm swings 180 degrees from where its pictured and then lowers down onto the roofrack over the drivers head when stored.

On the back is a modified Kaymar rear bar with a second lower step and vice, 2 swingaway tyres, rack to hold some of my gear, placard holder (for when I'm carrying nuclear materials), and a curly hose (fed via a pressure pump for washing equipment).

The vehicle has a pair of optimas up front for starting, and a bank of optimas in the rear fed off of a redarc controller to power the 12V accessories, and the VERY big inverter for my 240VAC gear. The stock alternator has proven to be more than capable, although upgraded wireing is fitted between the alternator and redarc controller.

Before anyone gets confused, drivers side/passenger side are the correct way around (ie opposite to the US:jump: )

Sean

LC/LR4Life

Adventurer
Couple of pics of my rig, showing my DGPS Beacon receiver on the front end. First mods have begun :)

S7300446.jpg

S7300450.jpg

S7300440.jpg

:26_13_1:

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
BiG BoB said:
Cant seem to find the cord to get the photos off my camera, but this is the most recent pic I have of my work cruiser....

untitled.jpg

As you can see its slightly modified!

It set up for geophysical and geotechnical borehole surveying, and based on a 2007 1HZ powered troopy. It has no passenger seat, with a mechanics style draw toolbox fitted opening out the passenger side door. There is a draw system fitted that runs down the passenger side of the vehicle under the mechanics toolbox, hard up to the glove box for storeing of our probes.

On the drivers side there is a desk(seat is ontop of the passenger side draws), equipment rack, computer, etc, with the winch directly behind the drivers seat. The wireline runs through the boom arm and out the back either straight down a hole, or via a pulley on a drill rig down inside the drill rods.

Suspension wise its got a heavy duty spring / shock combo as well as supplementary air bags in the rear.

Up top is an ARB rack with an 80L water tank, work lights, reversing camera, toolbox of recovery equipment, and the boom arm swings 180 degrees from where its pictured and then lowers down onto the roofrack over the drivers head when stored.

On the back is a modified Kaymar rear bar with a second lower step and vice, 2 swingaway tyres, rack to hold some of my gear, placard holder (for when I'm carrying nuclear materials), and a curly hose (fed via a pressure pump for washing equipment).

The vehicle has a pair of optimas up front for starting, and a bank of optimas in the rear fed off of a redarc controller to power the 12V accessories, and the VERY big inverter for my 240VAC gear. The stock alternator has proven to be more than capable, although upgraded wireing is fitted between the alternator and redarc controller.

Before anyone gets confused, drivers side/passenger side are the correct way around (ie opposite to the US:jump: )

Sean

Wowee Wow Wow

BiG BoB

Adventurer
Andrew Walcker said:
Are you guys hiring:)
Actually we are! Australia has a severe skills shortage, especially in the mining / mineral exploration industry. We've been advertising constantly for the last year, and had little luck finding staff.

kcowyo said:
Last light, last night....

Boysen+044.jpg

The best colour for a 60 IMHO :)

rwb0481

Observer
Gentlemen, I concur on the color issue! Here is my 60 in Tuskeegee National Forest. To all the lucky Australians, I bought the Tasmanian license plate one eBay.. It completes the look!
60hill.jpg

Last edited:

Clark White

Explorer
Not the latest, and not a Cruiser, but I don't take too many video's. Sedona, AZ. Thought it was fun since MoGas posted video of him driving the exact same places.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste