1st Gen Tundra seat cover FYI

Sacmaster

I've got an 04 Doublecab and had some SOR seat covers laying around from my 100 series Land Cruiser that I sold last year. Decided to try them out, and the fit is almost perfect. Not 100% but very close. This is just for the front seats FYI. These are well made covers. I will get some pics up tomorrow.

utroda

Observer
I added these in January and love them. There were the tightest fitting covers I have ever put on. They are fully water proof plus they have the molle system on the back for holding gear.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

TwoTrack

Buy Once, Cry Once
I added these in January and love them. There were the tightest fitting covers I have ever put on. They are fully water proof plus they have the molle system on the back for holding gear.

What model are those? They look like a great fit.

utroda

Observer
This is the link to them online - http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-Tactical-Seat-Cover-With-Pockets-By-Ruff-Tuff/1303614.uts

You have to call and have the VIN and they ask you a few questions about seat configuration. They are made by a company called Ruff Tuff and lazer cut for your truck, Cabelas just re-brands them. Within the first few days of having them installed I split a coke in the passengers seat, and it just beaded and sat there. When I got home wiped it all off. Didn't leave any stain and didn't even go through to the actually seat.

I will see if I can snap a picture of the molle system today too.

tundratrader

Awesome. I was hoping someone had done this. I have the tuff duck covers in my fzj80. They have kept the leather like new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94