2007 Sequoia...aka The BigTree

calicamper

Expedition Leader
I might be talking to them about a basic bumper similar to yours in a few months. Our stock bumper cap is all spit and broken not worth the cost to replace with color matched plastic when I can get one of these and be done dealing with cracked and broken plastic bumper caps ;-)

MaverickTRD

Adventurer
what part of AZ are you in? I'd love to check out your rig man! Im over in Glendale. I've been thinking about selling one of my smaller yotas for a Sequoia, as the kids grow so do my space needs

BigTree4X4

Roaming Nowhere
I'm in Tucson. I feel it's the perfect size for us. It's got seating for 8 if you need it or remove third row and there's a ton of room in the back for everything kids require now a days. We also have a 125lb dog, so between the dog, kid stuff and our stuff, it works really well for our adventures. It's got way more room than my wife's LR3.

Hutch434

Observer
ok. take my money! Looks like we are in the same "need a family 4x4 bigger than a 100/200" club.

I'm getting that Bumper. thats the first one the looks right with the grill.

rezkid

Very nice looking Tree, I just picked up an '06 Limited so I'll be watching your build thread for inspiration.

XPLORx4

Adventurer
Wow, that's an amazing deal you got on that bumper. I'm definitely bookmarking this thread. I just bought an '05 and I've been looking around for front bumper replacements, but I haven't seen anything until this one. Is the bumper able to support a winch?

BigTree4X4

Roaming Nowhere
Yes it is. I just didn't have him cut out the fairlead hole, cause I really don't plan on getting one anytime soon. But it's there when I need it. I've had it for a little while and still every time I see it I'm still like wow that's nice.

BigTree4X4

Roaming Nowhere
image.jpgimage.jpg

Ordered a Baja Rack light rack to mount up some knock-off HID lights I got from Amazon. I just can't see spending that much money on lights the big companies are asking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne