Adventure Tool Company's (ATC) 4wd Provan Tiger adventures

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
I've been warching your thread closely, I'll be at Expo East with Overland Package and can't wait to check out your stuff plus hopefully see the Tiger live and in person:)

Great! Look forward to meeting you. Btw, what will you be driving?

I have another couple of days of installs and prep maintenance. I'll be installing a new dash camera and backup camera. We also have the WeBoost 4g cell boost kit to get installed. Busy week.....

68camaro

Any River...Any Place
Great! Look forward to meeting you. Btw, what will you be driving?

I have another couple of days of installs and prep maintenance. I'll be installing a new dash camera and backup camera. We also have the WeBoost 4g cell boost kit to get installed. Busy week.....

I have a Chinook Concouse XL on e350 chassis. Here is pic, just got lift installed. I'll be by booth....good luck with rest of install.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
I have a Chinook Concouse XL on e350 chassis. Here is pic, just got lift installed. I'll be by booth....good luck with rest of install.

Love those trucks! If I could have found one when we ran across our Tiger we'd have gotten one. Have a good trip and see ya out East.

68camaro

Any River...Any Place
Love those trucks! If I could have found one when we ran across our Tiger we'd have gotten one. Have a good trip and see ya out East.

That's funny, I wanted Tiger and was at Provans place twice this summer, however I decided to put the Tiger on hold until I retire since I really wouldn't use it often at its full potential here on east coast, so didn't want to tie up the money with little use. The Chinook was way cheaper and I easily justified it based on realistic usage, but again plan is to get Tiger Bengal on Chevy HD3500 platform built for retirement in few years.

In my office I have a picture of Bengal hanging up to keep eye on prize:)

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Getting down to the final prep and packing. Ran the mileage numbers to OE East and it's approx. 1500 miles one-way from Nederland to Asheville. So, our total mileage and time on road will be approx. 4000 miles and 10 days. IMG_20180513_101206710_HDR.jpg

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
The new ATC/DeWalt Tool Kit #001 is installed in our Tiger. Fits perfectly inside the new compartment space under the sofa in the space just in front of the wheel well.

IMG_3150.JPGIMG_3152.JPGIMG_3535.JPGIMG_3235.JPG

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Expo East is coming up soon and we'll be heading that way with some new gear. Due to the larger load I added upgraded bearings and bearing buddies to our trailer and a larger HD radiator today.View attachment 480342View attachment 480343View attachment 480344

Hours of work. $$$$ spent. Mountain grade test driving and after installing the HD radiator I wasn't impressed with the temp difference from stock.....$5.99 fix...always change the darn thermostat! The engine was still running the 23 year old OEM thermostat. Replaced it with a new on and BAM! Temps are right where they need to be!

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Snag damnit........two days of prep left before hitting the road and Mother Nature loves messing with me....what I woke up to this morning....it was 65 yesterday!

IMG_3543.JPGIMG_3544.JPG

Last edited:

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Looks like Hunting Weather!!

Yeah, these guys came through last night and bedded down in the yard. You can see all their hoof tracks in the snow. I was a little tired and wasn't up to going out and knocking one on the head with my "Elk stick". Ammo is load and too expensive.......lol! Good luck on your hunt!IMG_2365.JPGIMG_3323.JPG

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Locked and loaded. Now we'll see how the last round of upgrades works (Airlift bags, HD Radiator, etc...) brother in-law just showed up to hangout and we're ready to hit the road for OE East! Looking forward to taking our time and seeing some new stuff along our route.

IMG_3550.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste