Adventure Tool Company's (ATC) 4wd Provan Tiger adventures

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
I am also getting ready to renovate the inside of our Tiger.
Do you have a gallery up of the inside showing more images of the walls and ceiling before and after?

Just noticed that you live in Nederland, we lived right above Caribou road on Sundance for a while back in the 90's.

Most of those before shots are still on my wife's camera, but I'll shoot some interior shots before I install the insulation and wallboard today.

Wow, the nineties in Nederland. Most have been a very different and changing place back then. Do you have any good stories or photos?

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Interior shoots without wallboard. Also a shot of the new 14x14 vent hole I cut above the bathroom to add a fan since the original 9x9 vents don't come with fans. Lmk if you have any questions.IMG_1880.jpgIMG_1882.jpgIMG_1881.jpgIMG_1886.jpgIMG_1884.jpg

Last edited:

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Busting it today. Installing new birch wood roof panels, birch cabinets and full plastic bath surround. Crap I only have about two weeks befor OE!IMG_1900.jpgIMG_1901.jpgIMG_1902.jpgIMG_1903.jpg

Last edited:

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Got the roof panels and some of the interior in yesterday. Hoping to get the new exhaust on today.IMG_1904.jpgIMG_1905.jpgIMG_1906.jpg

Last edited:

trailscape

Explorer
You're really cranking out that interior. Keep burning that midnight oil and you'll be ready to go in time for OX. :ylsmoke:

java

Expedition Leader
Dont know how I missed this one! Great build so far. Love the little tigers.

Where did you get your birch roof panels? I think I might be looking for something like that.

You can get them pre finished (clear) too if you look around. I used those, saves a lot of effort if you don't mind no stain.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Ran the truck down the mountain to get a new exhaust and opted for a Flow Master muffler and 3in catback pipe. Wow, not only did it help it breath better, but now it sounds like it ready to race a vette! Also got it emissions inspected, passed and licensed renewed. Today the New Norcold AC/DC Fridge and upper cabinets go in.

Alpentalic

Wow, the nineties in Nederland. Most have been a very different and changing place back then. Do you have any good stories or photos?

I imagine, though I haven't been back in quite a long time.
I am sure I have pictures some place, though it would require some serious digging at this point.

Your interior build out is coming along really well, very impressed, and also inspired to to take the plunge on ours as well.
Did you add extra insulation to the walls and ceiling? That is a bit of a bone of contention for me with our Tiger in it's current trim.
While the furnace makes plenty of heat, the cabin doesn't hold it so it has to run constantly to keep up.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
I imagine, though I haven't been back in quite a long time.
I am sure I have pictures some place, though it would require some serious digging at this point.

Your interior build out is coming along really well, very impressed, and also inspired to to take the plunge on ours as well.
Did you add extra insulation to the walls and ceiling? That is a bit of a bone of contention for me with our Tiger in it's current trim.
While the furnace makes plenty of heat, the cabin doesn't hold it so it has to run constantly to keep up.

We did a couple things:
- Removed the old outside seam molding, cleaned inside and outside, added a 2" wide aluminum strip over the seam, sealed it and riveted it on and sealed both sides so no moist would seep in.
- pulled all the old fiberglass insulation. Glued in new foil barrier insulation and added a second layer of new fiber glass insulation, Still maintaining an air space.
- Removed the old fabric headliner around the top and sprayed in a tan duraliner. We'll see how that goes. We may have to add addition insulation in the future.

As for "Ned"....When I retired we moved to our property just north of Ned. A couple years later they lost their Police
Chief and recruited me, so I've been the Chief for about 3 years. Been through forest fires, SARs, snow storms, public corruption case, summer events, tourists and a midget hippie setting bomb outside our PD.....just normal for Ned. Now after almost thirty years in LE, this has been a topper!IMG_1457.JPGIMG_1571.JPGIMG_1427.jpgIMG_1290.jpg

Last edited:

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Update-
Got the new interior, sofa/bench and all appliances install. Will get some pix up shortly....

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Completed systems check! Water, electric, propane, sewers all work! Heading to OE West for maiden voyage. swing by the ATC booth #122 if your attending!

(Yep, I'm kinda a mid-90's, K-series, GMC/Chevy fan)IMG_1924.jpg

Last edited:

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
We're wanting to have the foldout sofa and cushions redone this summer. Any recommendations for around Boulder, Co.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94