Nissan Photos - post your's

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
Not a big aftermarket segment outside of Australia so it certainly adds to the cost of upgrades. Thankfully shares a lot with the Frontier and X-terras but there's only so much you can do ultimately with independent rear suspension.

This one certainly stands out against other Pathy's in my neighbourhood. I certainly like it.

Yeah, believe it or not it's the same problem with the Frontier, though not nearly as bad for me as I'd imagine. The Aussies get to have all the fun.

I see you're in Calgary. I figured you were Canadian when you spelled "neighborhood" wrong. :p Pretty nice area you live in. I haven't spent more than a day or two in Calgary itself, but it struck me as a nice city. I have spent an awful lot of time in the mountains to the west of you though.

ubiquitous

Yeah, believe it or not it's the same problem with the Frontier, though not nearly as bad for me as I'd imagine. The Aussies get to have all the fun.

I see you're in Calgary. I figured you were Canadian when you spelled "neighborhood" wrong. :p Pretty nice area you live in. I haven't spent more than a day or two in Calgary itself, but it struck me as a nice city. I have spent an awful lot of time in the mountains to the west of you though.

I knew my Canadian spelling was going to stand out but I have to be true to who I am. lol

I'm still pretty new to non-human powered recreation but i am absolutely hooked. Let the money pit begin!

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
I knew my Canadian spelling was going to stand out but I have to be true to who I am. lol

I'm still pretty new to non-human powered recreation but i am absolutely hooked. Let the money pit begin!

You will learn to regret those words haha!

I don't know if you know this, but there's a pretty awesome offroad Nissan group based out of Calgary - AXE (Alberta Xterra Enthusiasts). I did some wheeling with some of them on my first trip north. They're all fairly active on TheNewX. Might be good people to get to know.

Airmapper

Inactive Member
Xterra at the beach:
DHr15UEUXPZCU6OUxqFo5ZtXZidPqoSoY-52vhcDpTatasw-vaAuaRc6L2yYOwx3it09wzotn7eJy-N-wj3di7rtQ-BeqDBtTHVoo14S9yNPI34k_sPUFXaKmqAIBHFwvK9k_p64DmDDwkfhmMyFBpXJzLFlA3M0_x5h9_S-uxuivOLaCD3GB194DzCOSJKfkdyKjlWISS_yrrVQQmAOzlYNr82QMQYEJ9LmUJ9JbrDNI4UCPUUbb7AImrdv5D5S8lZtQyjAl3g8YdgWM6FD7l2Yq4SOJBGILU3tYKS491VYMu36Un-MxaHrE2ic8Bb_AmjUavPnaX-H6qw-V7RL3bi1eZZFxWVg17BV2kBPebJITYPbUVhMlmQ3qrxZUEKu8Vdw8jx6-P-M4-pukRcD63tZwI1KhQpUhC6uZZnvxbDS42TH3lDstFPtoIRprUeU_W9uPXcdz9MsKrLq_m3luqza7z9Z6cdwypcPqOLYrOP0XoEakPjoRKTY3D84kK3s-6Z1cxR4Gb4QGbMMhPrGOl0no4ssF9HUYS7AZi2o-0Co1aVf_wNXuLOeGWCnEbgfGS8Lq-buFnKaI4pP7bbJ-vXgHJx2bt_hf0eDUchv0uv4Pt34=w1263-h947-no

Triplesnake

Adventurer
Haha. The tactical minivan can stray pretty far from the supermarket parking lot on its own. The off-road package wasn't horribly equipped so she is pretty stock at the moment. I added a 2" spacer lift and 33" duratracs as well as lights etc. The Independent rear suspension will always be a limiting factor so a replacement vehicle will be in order in the next couple of years. This does a fantasic job of still getting the family into some pretty fun spots so I can't complain.

Looks great! I am in the beginning stages of a similar build so I'm really liking your pics. Is that antenna on the rear for a CB? How about some details on that.

ubiquitous

You will learn to regret those words haha!

I don't know if you know this, but there's a pretty awesome offroad Nissan group based out of Calgary - AXE (Alberta Xterra Enthusiasts). I did some wheeling with some of them on my first trip north. They're all fairly active on TheNewX. Might be good people to get to know.

Fantastic. I will absolutely check them out.

kootenay

Intergalacticsuperintendent
Not a big aftermarket segment outside of Australia so it certainly adds to the cost of upgrades. Thankfully shares a lot with the Frontier and X-terras but there's only so much you can do ultimately with independent rear suspension.

This one certainly stands out against other Pathy's in my neighbourhood. I certainly like it.
You could always unbolt the IRS subframe and bolt in a solid axle and springs from an Xterra or Frontier.

ubiquitous

Looks great! I am in the beginning stages of a similar build so I'm really liking your pics. Is that antenna on the rear for a CB? How about some details on that.

Thanks very much. I have a Yaesu 8900 UHF/VHF radio installed with a remote head allowing it to be mounted under my climate control and the actual radio in my center console. There's a second antenna on the back for a cell booster that I have installed as well.

15_28_22.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior