Nissan Photos - post your's

Tracer-X

Magic carpet ride
15781247_1420048224674071_7828329875917373076_n.jpg

Went out for a 2 night trip the day after Christmas to the base of Mt. Rainier. We (my 5 y.o. & I) were at camp for less than 9 hours before having to bail because of a big storm that came in.

Triplesnake

Adventurer
Got some more dirt miles on the Pathfinder over the weekend getting more familiar with how it handles some of the rougher stuff. Only once did I have to back up and make a second try on a rutted section of gravel over hardpack where the limited flex caused some traction slippage. It did great overall,including the soft sand in the creek crossing.
5403e pathy.jpg5453e pathy.jpg5429e pathy.jpg

Patrollife

Explorer
Final day of our 12-day tour rests in Antigua, Guatemala. The Shorty broke a CV joint in Peten pulling the FJ out. I also bent my tie rod and had some minor aesthetics damage, but overall the new mods on the Shorty performed exactly like I had anticipated. The FJ suffered a lot more body damage.
ccaf8b7798d286857530d03c275fb812.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhberria

Adventurer
Love that front bumper. Who makes it? DO they have one for the Frontier?

He made that bumper, himself (he's a fabricator of Xterra armor). It's a one-off, as he doesn't mass produce the front bumpers. He does, however, make rear bumpers, sliders, and other items I think? His rear bumpers are EXTREMELY popular in the Xterra community. I've seen several in person, and the look, quality, and functionality is unrivaled by any other brand I've seen.

WMDunkin

Adventurer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior