FlyingWen's Xterra:
IMG_2332.JPG

We all know Stormy:
IMG_1555.JPG

And xterraintx's X:
IMG_1603.JPG

articulate

Expedition Leader
I don't recall where I found this photo, but I've been collecting web photos of sweet Nissans that I find. Many of my favorites are Down Under. I thought this one was a beauty.

Life_in_4Lo

Explorer
Trogdor said:
Here is my 88
IMG_0173.jpg

man, i love the old pathfinders. especially the 2 dr. The 2000 Xterra actually had a lot in common with it and felt like a 'new' version of it.
do you remember the old ads where a couple took a 88ish Pathfinder thru south america?

my good friend had one and we went everywhere in it... finally blew the motor b/c he's a lazy sob that can't take care of his junk:ar15:

more pics!

canucksafari

Adventurer
articulate said:
I don't recall where I found this photo, but I've been collecting web photos of sweet Nissans that I find. Many of my favorites are Down Under. I thought this one was a beauty.

:jumping: :jumping: :jumping: Good to see we are adding pics of other people's rigs. Those patrol tray-backs are cool rigs. Here's two from the other side up and over. 44" tires I believe.

4x4-hofsjokull-lineing-up.jpg

nissan-patrol-1993-1.jpg

BiG BoB

Adventurer
This is my work ute, an 07 D40 Navara. I swing both ways, so please excuse that fact it's parked next to a toyota!

IMGP2745.jpg

It's basically stock, just radio, spotties, ARB canopy, high level lights, snorkel, etc.

Below is a collegues Patrol, I help him out with it when I get time.

winch.jpg

Air.jpg

If anybody from Aus is interested it's for sale - heck we'll even drop it off for shipping if somebody wanted it overseas.

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Took a couple of photos of a tricked out Nissan, with this thread in mind. Hope 'articulate' will indulge me, as the truck isn't mine, as originally requested....

This was parked in the Old Faithful parking lot in Yellowstone NP over Memorial Day Weekend. No owner in sight but it had tags from Alberta -

MemDay+08+090.jpg

MemDay+08+091.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles