Nissan Photos - post your's

Jampatrol

Observer
Installed 30 mm coil spacers to replace my factory crown rings that were completely worn out. The spacers added another .75” lift to the vehicle. I will have to see how the rig performs with these spacers before moving to longer shocks or a smaller spacer.
85c0ac46f1bea2a2fc1e5d55963e4949.jpg

She's raised a bit higher in the back on this side because I'm lighter in the butt and have no spare on. Should level out better with the RTT on.

ecf16d788c5c248474c82b7aa6c2f48c.jpg

On this side I'm good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you discover your crown rings were shot? Where were you able to buy spacers ? Wanted to replace mine for a long time.

Patrollife

Explorer
How did you discover your crown rings were shot? Where were you able to buy spacers ? Wanted to replace mine for a long time.

I noticed a sag on the driver side of the Patrol and pulled the coil springs out. I'm glad I did because I found out the longer coils were on the wrong side of the vehicle. So I switched the longer coils to the passenger side and achieved the desired result of correcting the sag. Well, when I pulled the coils out I discovered that the crown rings were completely destroyed. That's when I decided to go ahead and replace them with coil spacers. I purchased Dobinsons spacers that were available on Amazon. I was actually surprised to see they also have drop boxes, drag links and control arms on there, to name a few of the Patrol spare parts available.

If you go to Amazon just search Nissan Patrol Y60 and you'll find a bunch of spare parts.

Jampatrol

Observer
I noticed a sag on the driver side of the Patrol and pulled the coil springs out. I'm glad I did because I found out the longer coils were on the wrong side of the vehicle. So I switched the longer coils to the passenger side and achieved the desired result of correcting the sag. Well, when I pulled the coils out I discovered that the crown rings were completely destroyed. That's when I decided to go ahead and replace them with coil spacers. I purchased Dobinsons spacers that were available on Amazon. I was actually surprised to see they also have drop boxes, drag links and control arms on there, to name a few of the Patrol spare parts available.

If you go to Amazon just search Nissan Patrol Y60 and you'll find a bunch of spare parts.

Thanks FJ. Been wanting a set of spacers for a while now. Definitely going to source Amazon for parts.

Patrollife

Explorer
9a8d3ff0c183f5650b706c7822e417b8.jpg

Front and rear locked and ready for another epic adventure ??. Tomorrow it’s another return to the Mayan jungle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triplesnake

Adventurer
Those are stock Nissan units. It came with one on the passenger's side, and I got the driver's side from a place in the UK. Cleaned them up with a wire wheel and painted them red for fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles