Nissan Photos - post your's

Why didn't you put the coolers in the back of the truck? That's a lot of weight to have up on the roof for no reason. Also what are they secured with?

I think I may do that because I need to be accessing the coolers during the trip for snacks and drinks. So, I will end up keeping them in the car on the back seat. Since it is just 2 of us going on the road trip.

They are secured with bungee cords and ratchet straps. But in the pics there it is just with bungee cords because I was driving around town like that. But on road trips, when I will be doing speeds of 70mph and up, I always secure with rathcet straps besides the bungee cords.

Hope you don't plan on driving any trails on those 22s.

Funny you asked. And yes, I plan to take them offroading in Big Bend State park and in Ouray, Colorado. I plan to put this truck to some hardcore stuffs. Too bad for the wheels, but I am not going just scratch easily like that. I have their best interest at heart while offroading. So, I plan to treat them well and come out almost scratch free.

trollhattan

Observer
Ah.... I miss CO and UT
mUjtzC7.jpg

bfRw7fs.jpg

qVhC8DT.jpg

pwumSok.jpg

Tusker464ar

First day with the pathfinder.

We did it.!!
sucessful sale of our Dodge Journey and purchase of a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder all in less than 24 hours.
Our plan is to do a small lift, (2 in.) , throw on some all terrain tires, a rooftop tent, and away we go!

Almost immediately, upon purchase of this cool truck, our mindset went back to four years ago, when we were spontaneous , ready to go, and took the day!
Instead of taking the slow 3 hour drive home, we took off in the opposite direction to Lake Michigan, stayed overnight, and are enjoying the freedom from work, obligation and worry. What a great relief, like a weight was lifted from our shoulders!

And that is just the first day.

Attachments

• IMG_4684.jpg
    IMG_4684.jpg
    545.1 KB · Views: 17

Jack Stilts

Subaru Ambassador
We did it.!!
sucessful sale of our Dodge Journey and purchase of a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder all in less than 24 hours.
Our plan is to do a small lift, (2 in.) , throw on some all terrain tires, a rooftop tent, and away we go!

Almost immediately, upon purchase of this cool truck, our mindset went back to four years ago, when we were spontaneous , ready to go, and took the day!
Instead of taking the slow 3 hour drive home, we took off in the opposite direction to Lake Michigan, stayed overnight, and are enjoying the freedom from work, obligation and worry. What a great relief, like a weight was lifted from our shoulders!

And that is just the first day.

Congrats!!! Looking forward to seeing more about your truck. Should start a build thread :) I have plans to pick one of these up and do the same - mild overland build. Love that platform!

Also, greetings from the other side of the lake :)

Ovrlnd Rd

Adventurer
Just picked up our 2nd Titan last night, 2015 Pro 4X. It goes along with the wife's 2010 LE. Plans for mine include an ARB front bumper and winch as soon as I can convince her they're a must. Since she can drive anywhere I can I'm thinking it might be a tough sell.

IMG_0010.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke