Nissan Photos - post your's

Patrollife

Explorer
afab3ab971efb0020e65d729136164a3.jpg

It's been a while since I got some dirt on the old Shorty. I'll be heading out this weekend to one of my favorite spots, and toughest tracks to climb, to get some much needed R&R. Being a new dad has taken a lot of my time but it hasn't stopped me from adding a #cooldad mod to the Shorty.

b84f416902dec09c7d49ceebec76fdb1.jpg

On a separate note, my buddy is restoring a rear locked LWB and he slapped my old Big Horns on there. I'd say she's looking great already!

6acfd4e0cbd9b286ed56de0c3a0c7288.jpg

f3dec6c82a6421326960c443ddd31155.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

docwatson

Adventurer
Mount Ellinor

Wife was gone for the weekend so I took the opportunity to explore a little. Spent Thursday night in the back of the Pathfinder on the Olympic Peninsula. First night sleeping in the back which turns out to be very convenient. Climbed Mount Ellinor the next morning around 430am with my trusty companions. Anyone who lives in Western Washington should put this hike on their "must do" list. Steep, but well worth the views. My iPhone photos don't come close to doing it justice.
IMG_0780.jpgIMG_0794.jpg
Thats Mount Rainier on the horizon
IMG_0803.jpgIMG_0815.jpgIMG_0817.jpg

Friday night camped in the Cascades and did a little wheeling in Elbe Hills ORV Park. I didn't expect the Pathy to be a machine but it hung with my friend's stock Xterra for the most part. I definitely need a locker or LSD with the IFS/IRS.
IMG-3488.jpg

jhberria

Adventurer
Wife was gone for the weekend so I took the opportunity to explore a little. Spent Thursday night in the back of the Pathfinder on the Olympic Peninsula. First night sleeping in the back which turns out to be very convenient. Climbed Mount Ellinor the next morning around 430am with my trusty companions. Anyone who lives in Western Washington should put this hike on their "must do" list. Steep, but well worth the views. My iPhone photos don't come close to doing it justice.
View attachment 410649View attachment 410648
Thats Mount Rainier on the horizon
View attachment 410651View attachment 410647View attachment 410650

Friday night camped in the Cascades and did a little wheeling in Elbe Hills ORV Park. I didn't expect the Pathy to be a machine but it hung with my friend's stock Xterra for the most part. I definitely need a locker or LSD with the IFS/IRS.
View attachment 410652

Great pictures! I've hiked Ellinor several times, it's amazing. A little harsh in the winter, though.

Everything around Lake Cushman is amazing. I try to get up that way every couple of weeks for some hiking, trout fishing, and exploration.

docwatson

Adventurer
Great pictures! I've hiked Ellinor several times, it's amazing. A little harsh in the winter, though.

Everything around Lake Cushman is amazing. I try to get up that way every couple of weeks for some hiking, trout fishing, and exploration.

Thanks. Every time I go to the Peninsula I find something else I love about it. I'd been meaning to climb Ellinor for awhile, next on the list is St. Helens.

Triplesnake

Adventurer
Nice trippin' in the R51, and great pics. I think they surprise a lot of people with their off road capability. Did you disconnect the swaybars at the ORV park? I haven't done that yet with ours, but I think anything to help with more travel in the front will make it better.

docwatson

Adventurer
Thanks and I didn't. I should have but I wasn't really planning on getting into what I got into. One of the old guard on thenissanpath had a video posted of his connected and disconnected. The difference was significant.

Shanfari

DhofarX.com
It's been a while since last post :) Same location on March (dry) and August (green), next to Prophet Hud's tomb, Gogub, Salalah, Dhofar, Sultanate of Oman.

5e0f521db2a4596.jpg

09a1f0d6318e27d.jpg

cbe51b9492481e0.jpg

85f49134892068d.jpg

Shanfari

DhofarX.com
Al Yasamin Hill (Hamrair), Salalah, Dhofar, Sultanate of Oman, 5-Jul-2017

eec8e656a0fa37d.jpg

2b961fb107aa548.jpg

c263f9ede34e68b.jpg

0c90292c0821e56.jpg

Reminds me of Silent Hill on PlayStation1