Nissan Photos - post your's

E.J.

Explorer
IMG_20170114_135726797.jpg
Ran across this very familiar looking white Frontier at a little shindig in North Georgia over the weekend. Nice meeting ya Coop74!

mickmutante

PathRed-05_zpsiejcc8ob.jpg

chasema

IMG_0060.JPG

Catching a ride to Alaska from Seattle, took her from seattle to Prudhoe Bay and all the way down to Cabo San Lucas!

AutoXSS

Adventurer

After a day of wheeling....

Had more chances for video and pics, but was having too much fun. I keep forgetting to get out and get more vids/pics. Swaybar connected, btw

colodak

Adventurer
Got my 2" lift installed a couple months back, saving up the rest of the pennies to get the other 1" done in May, planning to start my storage system for the bed in the next few weeks.
31933331370_0dc4981e05_b.jpg

32160581472_bbf3255218_b.jpg

First of all, this is pure Photoshop by me and not my vehicle, just a pic I found on the net. Forgive me for bending the rules a bit.

I'm in the US and there are a ton of cool vehicles that we don't get here. One of my favorites is the Land Rover FFR. Basically a 2 door troop carrier without windows. So as an experiment I thought I'd take something that we do get in the US and photoshop it to be something similar. I think the XTerra looks pretty good as a 2 door.

I know 4 doors are more practical, allow easier access to the cargo area etc. This is merely a design exercise that I thought came out pretty well. It's not going to be built, but it's interesting to think about.

nissan-xterra-2004-white-wallpaper-5.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior