Lhanson 1st Gen Tundra Build

lhanson

Adventurer
By popular vote and connivence I am gonna go with Napa remanufactured rack.

Look! Brute force fab high clearance rear bumper with dual swing outs is enroute!!!!

IMG_2167

IMG_2448

IMG_2776

Current rear bumper is coming off next week so if you are interested in purchasing PM me!

Last edited:

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Woohoo. How much for your old bumper. Might have a buddy that might buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lhanson

Adventurer
My grandma came to visit for my birthday. Got out and did first trail run with my new custom king coilovers and fresh front end. Did amazing in small chatter bumps and no shock fade to be noticed. These in the soft setting flexed like crazy! Stuffing the tire up in fender showed me I need to do some tuning and maybe get some bump stops with a 1/4in spacer. May try the wheelers super bumps.

FullSizeRender 24

FullSizeRender 23

FullSizeRender 23

[url=https://flic.kr/p/BUGPxG]
Mowich Lake Run 9-30-171882

lhanson

Adventurer
Patience is so hard to have when bumper is so close to being ready to install. Setup hopefully will fit 2 jerry cans and 11lbs propane bottle on one swing out and 33inch tire on other. Looks like its gonna be a tight squeeze.

IMG_2116

Something to add to my list of to do mods.... Fire extinguisher mounted on floor near driver seat. Anyone done a mount on 1st gen tundra before?

Last edited:

viperdriver

Observer
It made it to WA now it's at powder coater so I am at the mercy of powder coaters time line.

I just got a call from my powdercoater today too for my front bumper and they received it. Should have my front bumper done by end of this week and installing it on Monday. Super stoked!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94