Lhanson 1st Gen Tundra Build

SportsmanJake

Adventurer
491a2eed8b5761f6741ca0e1a80a8860.jpg

Hey man, awesome build! Tons of insperation for my own 1st gen. Can you or anyone point me to the more info about the bumper on the red tundra? It's exactly what I'm looking for.

That is Toyotech's truck sporting a Brute Force Fab bumper with ARB style hoops.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Awesome, I will talk to them about re-creating the custom job. Loved my ARB bumper on my old 2nd gen taco. I want it back for my "new" Tundra!

That would be my bumper made by Brute Force Fab. Let me know if you have any questions or like to order one via PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoodEnoughforGabe

Adventurer
Hi, does anyone have links to the ditch light brackets by CBI made for the 1st Gen Tundra's? I wasn't able to locate them on their website, any help would be appreciated.

Sweet build!

trailscape

Explorer
I don't think CBI ever officially released those. I purchased a set from Rago Fabrication. I like them, though they required a bit more trimming of the cowl as they were causing my hood to sit higher initially.

Hi, does anyone have links to the ditch light brackets by CBI made for the 1st Gen Tundra's? I wasn't able to locate them on their website, any help would be appreciated.

Sweet build!

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Is it better to talk with you or try to get in touch with Billy? I hear he is a pretty busy man.

He is a busy guy. Can talk to me or him. I'm easier to get ahold of. Billy is local to me and I represent Brute Force Fab. I basically handle his tundra line up to the point of the order which I hand it over to him once you guys are ready to place it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCRunner12

Amazing build and great choice of upgrades. Did you ever get skid plates made?

Also any issue with tire rub on the rear reservoirs? Going to be installing some Fox resi shocks on the rear of my 06 and looking into mounting locations. I’m assuming you put them in the wheel well so you can easily access the adjusters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne