New ArkPak?

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi to all

Just wanted you guys and girls to know that Ark will be at the Overland west Flagstaff event from May 15 2015, we will be sharing a stand with a company called Kakadu Camping INC, we will be located at stand 49, so if you want to see the Ark Pak in action out in the field this is your chance.

Overland-expo-flagstaff-2015-B.jpg

hope to see you there

Regards

Brett from Ark

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Are the new ARKPAKS coming out in June? I'm almost ready to purchase.

Thanks
Matt

Hi msand1977

as mentioned in a previous post there is no set date confirmed the approx window is June, July August 2015, we have not committed to and exact release date at this stage, so to be open honest and upfront at this stage my answer would be a firm no, but as soon as this information changes i will post up the information on this thread so all people will know.

Regards

Brett from Ark

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi Everyone

just wanted to advise that with father day weekend coming up real soon i have been able to twist the bosses arm and offer a special discount for father day it starts from Friday the 05th June 2015

so now would be a great time to save some big $$$ on an Ark Pak purchase if you have been thinking about it

Expedition-portal-truck-030615.jpg

If anyone has any questions please ask

Regards

Brett from Ark

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi All

just a reminder about the Fathers Day sale, its your chance to save some big $$$ off some great products.

Expedition-portal-truck-090615.jpg

Take care

Brett from Ark

Big mike

Adventurer
Lol just read this whole thread ********!!!
You have tbone here practically begging for your product and you can't manage a fairly correct time frame. I know it has to be approved yadda yadda yadda !!
But seriously I'm not buying till new one comes out either.
And with your attitude maybe not even then .
A little professionalism might be nice
Mike

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK

moabian

Any updates on when the AP730 will be available in the U.S.? I will need one for a new vehicle around Sept./Oct.

Ed B

Adventurer
In one of the other ArkPak posts on 07/13 Brett mentioned they were looking at the new model being released in the U.S. mid to late August. Looks like good timing for you if they do.

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
In one of the other ArkPak posts on 07/13 Brett mentioned they were looking at the new model being released in the U.S. mid to late August. Looks like good timing for you if they do.

HI Ed B

yes you are correct the approx ETA of the AP730 is approx mid to late Aug 2015 once i have a exact firm release date i will be posting it up here and on several other threads that i comment on

Regards

Brett from Ark

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Any updates on when the AP730 will be available in the U.S.? I will need one for a new vehicle around Sept./Oct.

HI Moabian

the approx ETA is mid to late Aug 2015 once i have an exact release date i will post it up here ASAP

Regards

Brett from Ark

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi to all following this forum

i have a question please and would love to get as much information as i can especially from the forum users located and living in the USA.

my question is listed below

what battery brands in the USA offer 12 volt LiFeP04 battery technology to the consumer ?.

in Australia i have had personal experience using the Fusion battery brand in 100 amp hour capacity a link is below for reference.

http://www.fusionagmbatteries.com.a...t/tabid/323/mode/details/pid/713/Default.aspx

The reason i ask this question is i am attempting to understand how many battery brands currently have this technology available in the USA and i would like to test a few out.

you are most welcome to post up links if that is the easy way to show me what you have found.

Thank you in advance for any information you can give to help me out.

Regards

Brett from Ark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier