2011 Nissan Frontier Pro 4x Build

94Chalet

Wow!!! Bijanjames, I just read this entire thread and I have to say impressive. I recently purchased a 2017 Pro4X and am looking forward to modifying it. This thread has certainly been inspirational. Your rig looks GREAT. I traded a 2016 SV for a 2017 Pro4X with the six speed manual. It is so much fun to drive. I feel like a kid again behind the wheel. I might have to "borrow" some of you mod ideas. Thank you.

AggroCrag

Meat Popsicle
Hey Bijan, do you remember the dimensions of the ARB roller drawer? That looks perfect for our trucks. Tia.

bijanjames

Adventurer
DSC_0631.jpg
DSC_0635.jpg
DSC_0757.jpg
DSC_0923.jpg
DSC_1185.jpg
Its been a long time! Family moved to Montana and its been a whirl wind ever since...The summer flew by, but I did manage to get a couple of incredible trips in, which I'll dig into in a later post. The Frontier is doing great, other than some body damage for the Morrison Jeep Trail. It has been a problem free truck from day one. I really got to test the new setup this summer. The fiberglass snugtop preformed as advertised. It handled my RTT and awning with zero issues. The Arkpak and Engel fridge combination has been great, I can go up to seven days without a charge running just the fridge. The hard mount to my ARB drawer for the Arkpak has held up without issue. The only additional modification I did this summer was having Dark Horse Customs in Bozeman, MT fabricate some D ring receiver mounts for the front of the truck. The Cooper St Maxx tires have performed well, other than being heavy, they perform as advertised.
The bigger news is that we inherited another Nissan into our family! A 1986.5 Nissan Hardbody D21, reg cab, 4x4, hubs, 5 speed manual. I just put 31 inch Mastercraft Courser MXT tires on it, which I had studded. It only has 109,000 miles on it and has lived it's life as a plow truck for 30 years. No rust, very well maintained, when something broke or wore out, it was fixed. Other than having a warm start issue, It is rock solid and a blast to drive. I use it for plowing, hunting, wheeling, and working. It's going to live a good life.

trabkabab

Hi Bijan,

I just bought a 2012 Frontier Pro-4x 6 speed and I'm looking at a similar set up as yours in the future. Quick question: How's your MPG with your setup now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles