Swivel table, what are my options?

Scoutman

Explorer
I'm looking to change up a few things in my truck camper and ditching the awkward and unsteady post table and getting a swing away swivel table seems like a better option. I know about the Lagun tables but when I looked them up they were $$$$. I'm looking for other options. Digging through picts from OX-E-14 I saw a 4wheel camper with a swing arm table but I can't find who makes them or how much they are.

DSCF0526 (Large).JPG

DiploStrat

Expedition Leader
Another Alternative

Based on the recommendation of another Tiger owner, we opted out of any mounted table in favor of a completely portable, folding table. We love it because:

-- It folds up and goes away completely. (Normal storage is under the bedding.)

-- We can use it anywhere in the camper and outside, so we don't need to carry a picnic/outside table.

-- Dirt cheap.

For your consideration, available at Costco, Camping World, etc. http://www.lifetime.com/gallery/tableschairs/personal-tables/30-x-20-personal/28241

mcc272

Lagun Table

Don't know who makes the table in the photo but every time swing away tables comes up for discussion the Lagun Table gets added to the discussion. It is used on boats too and is very high quality but not cheap. You can Google it.

Scoutman

Explorer
Based on the recommendation of another Tiger owner, we opted out of any mounted table in favor of a completely portable, folding table. We love it because:

-- It folds up and goes away completely. (Normal storage is under the bedding.)

-- We can use it anywhere in the camper and outside, so we don't need to carry a picnic/outside table.

-- Dirt cheap.

For your consideration, available at Costco, Camping World, etc. http://www.lifetime.com/gallery/tableschairs/personal-tables/30-x-20-personal/28241

I have a lifetime folding table, although not the one you linked. It stores under the bed and we do use it outside. I don't have enough floor space in the truck camper for a floor standing table with 2 adults and 2 kids. Heck the table I have now is almost too much but I still need a place for the kids to sit and eat/play/etc. without it taking up precious standing/walking room.

Boardman

Iron pipe swivel table

This looks simple, easy and cheap.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_1c86.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_1c86.jpeg
    210.8 KB · Views: 78

trailscape

Explorer
I wonder if you could get away with using a heavy duty LCD mounting bracket. There's a ton of different types out there. I once had one for a pen tablet that was rock solid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles