1982 Toyota Chinook Build

ericjn

4xchinook4,

So sorry I have been on the road and clearly not doing a good job of keeping up. I'm currently in Costa Rica. We will be here for a couple more weeks. I assume you are joking about buying... If you are serious, we would sell it, but only here or Panama in the next month. Otherwise, we would look to sell it in Argentina this winter.
As for the paneling. The dark stuff is original, and I left it there. But, the cabinets are new. I just use 3/8 AB plywood that you can get at any hardware store. If you want, you could stain it dark and it would have a very similar look. The paneling in mine is 1/8 on the walls though and as I said, original. I took it off and put some insulation behind it, but put it back because we kinda like the retro look and feel.

We would look to sell it for very cheap if anyone is interested. As for now, we are just hanging in Costa Rica. I promise I will try and get more photos and details of the build up.

PirateMcGee

Expedition Leader
If there was a good way to get it from Panama I would love to have this thing. Do you guys plan on bringing it back to the states?

ericjn

We don't plan on it. I would love to sell it to someone that would love it. I've heard its not too expensive to ship back. Let me know what you think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles