Crocs?

vwhammer

Adventurer
Food for thought. The new Keen Clearwater CNX sandals are a ton less bulky than the Newports and a heck of a lot lighter and more open.
I love mine.
I bought them originally to wear around the house and in camp but now I find myself just leaving them on when I leave the house.

Sorry don't mean to make this a Keen thread but they do everything the OP asked for and are a lot more useful than Crocs. (in my opinion)

Honu

lost on the mainland
OH keen :) love them but some of them are ugly to :)

images.ashx

mjmcdowell

Explorer
Crocs

I wear them.. a lot... have a pair on now, they work.... period. I am not a clothes horse and at my age if a product works... all is good. I don't give a rat's butt what other people say about them, (or a lot of other things as well) mjmcdowell

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I wear them.. a lot... have a pair on now, they work.... period. I am not a clothes horse and at my age if a product works... all is good. I don't give a rat's butt what other people say about them, (or a lot of other things as well) mjmcdowell

THIS!

Bigunit

Adventurer
I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a pair of crocs! But that's just me. Whatever floats your boat, as they say.

mjmcdowell

Explorer
Crocs

My dignity is intact... I assure you, caught dead.... well for many years now I have managed to not be caught dead altho there was 1 year in my life...I dare say before most of the people on this forum were even on this earth. Some people worry too much about the small stuff, meh, I could care less what most people say and think about me, just not important. mjmcdowell

Bigunit

Adventurer
This is a funny thread...please don't take me seriously

uploadfromtaptalk1440473472832.jpg

Look, I knew Crocs were “popular” for a while, but they were *never* okay. Not on a boat. Not in a moat. Not while riding a goat. And especially not with black Presidential socks.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
My dignity is intact... I assure you, caught dead.... well for many years now I have managed to not be caught dead altho there was 1 year in my life...I dare say before most of the people on this forum were even on this earth. Some people worry too much about the small stuff, meh, I could care less what most people say and think about me, just not important. mjmcdowell

THIS AGAIN!

stingray1300

Explorer
The wife and I decided that we would each get a pair and try them out for this camping trip. The good part is that 1- they're waterproof (the shoes... they let plenty of water in), and so, 2- we don't care if they get mucked up. Just slip them off next to the entry rug before climbing up into the RTT.

We're so happy with them, that we also found out that they're great for driving long distances (just flop them off and drive bare-footed).

I've never had a pair before, but we give them a thumbs-up! :clapsmile

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne