Crocs?

CSG

Explorer
Considering that I'm pretty much an ivy league/preppy dresser in my personal life, there's a certain truth to it. However, while I do have a few polo shirts, I've never popped the damn collar and I have yet to wear a sweater like a shawl (but I've got a couple pink oxford cloth shirts). Out in the field, I'm almost always wearing a twill khaki or olive drab shirt and khaki pants or blue jeans as well as boots. In camp, I find TopSiders to be the perfect camp shoe vs. moccasins or those damnable Crocs...

;)

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Just ordered my new winter crocs. They are "sorelesque" boots. If they have the comfortable croc footbed, they are going to be a treat to wear! I have my Columbia and sorel boots for real outdoor cold weather use, but got these for running around town, getting my son to school type use. Comfy and warm.

kojackJKU

Watch out for people wanting to order the Croc boots, run a size small.....I usually wear 10, but in the boot I have to order an 11...

kojackJKU

YEY...put on my off road crocs for the first time this season. So comfy. Care less what I look like, they are friggin comfy!

perterra

Adventurer
9184d1738e1969e861b11f392e36c8a8.jpg

E.J.

Explorer
IMG_20170603_163746787.jpg
Just turned 45 so I figured why the hell not. Jeez these things are comfortable, not to mention how well they compliment my serious camping hosiery.

E.J.

Explorer
sheldon brown posse.jpg
LOL, thanks man. I'm an old bike wrench, SB has had the answer to many questions over the years.

GoodEnoughforGabe

Adventurer
Not hating on Crocs or anything, Ill def have to buy a pair soon.

I love my Keen Uneek's. They have the sole of a hiking boot, so I walk around the city in them, go to work in them, enjoy the campground and brief day hikes with em. I've even floated the river with them and they provide excellent protection and drainage for stepping through the water on rocks, etc.
http://www.keenfootwear.com/p/M-UNE...-LTD_color=1017032&cgid=mens_footwear_sandals

kojackJKU

been wanting a pair of uneeks as well. Those are cool. I am all about outdoor comfort. E.J. Me too! Been wrenching on bikes, and everything really for years. Been mtn biking since they became popular in the 80s here. I love it. Anything with two wheels is a fun time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles